I think my HID saved my bacon tonight.

I hate to hear that Hal, did you know the rider that was killed?

They have not released the riders name yet. The only footage on the news showed the tow truck driver wenching the bike on a flatbed. It did look like a sport bike though.

Glad to hear you and your son are ok.. :cheerleader:

If you do no other mod guys, Do the HID's. Was the second thing I did (exhaust was first) and I started driving more at night so it was a no brainer. For about 100 bucks you can have the Low kit which is really all you'll need. :thumbsup:

Great story TwoTone! Thats exactly the reason I got my HID. My daily commute to work down a 20 mile stretch of Deer infested woods. Couldn't see crapola with the stock lite, now with the HID I can see their beady little eyes glowing in the dark in way enough time for me to make a safe stop if need be. IMHO the HID's really help you to be seen better during the daytime also!

Mental Note: When assisting GixerHp at Spring Bash with HID installs, make sure my 08 is in front of the line this time instead of the back...:whistle::whistle::whistle:

James are you sure thats what really happened, Im thinking more along the lines of.

You rode your bike to wendys and got a Triple Triple Bacon Burger and decided to try and eat it on the way home, Dropped it, Turned around and were able to find it using the HID kit. :laugh:

Come on, :poke: Come clean :laugh:

James are you sure thats what really happened, Im thinking more along the lines of.

You rode your bike to wendys and got a Triple Triple Bacon Burger and decided to try and eat it on the way home, Dropped it, Turned around and were able to find it using the HID kit. :laugh:

Come on, :poke: Come clean :laugh:

:cookoo::laugh:

HID was the best mod I have ever done to any bike I have owned. AND, it makes you stand out a bit in traffic as well.

I'll never own another bike without it.

glad you are ok bro :beerchug: hurting a passenger that is trusting me is one of my worst fears and i imagine that it being your own child would make it even more so

the HID's are the best mod i have ever done...you know i ride a lot at night but i would put them on Lucy even if i didn't since it has reduced the problem of cagers not seeing me during the day to almost never

btw, that second shot Rayabusa posted is with my low and high beams on, i can definitely see now :laugh:

glad you are ok bro :beerchug: hurting a passenger that is trusting me is one of my worst fears and i imagine that it being your own child would make it even more so

the HID's are the best mod i have ever done...you know i ride a lot at night but i would put them on Lucy even if i didn't since it has reduced the problem of cagers not seeing me during the day to almost never

btw, that second shot Rayabusa posted is with my low and high beams on, i can definitely see now :laugh:

Would you mind posting what brand kit you have? Also what temp range in each housing? That looks like the way to go for sure.

glad your ok james, but your right ,aroud this time of year you need all the headlight you can get.

+1000 on hid's

i got mine from a guy in China that ks-waterbug knows before we had a HID sponsor here on the site...i have a 6K low beam and 4300 high

You rode your bike to wendys and got a Triple Triple Bacon Burger and decided to try and eat it on the way home, Dropped it, Turned around and were able to find it using the HID kit.

Come on, Come clean
I'm glad everyone is OK; but that's funny.:rofl:

More evidence

I getting some bacon! ( Cut and pasted from the eureka ride thread )

Sorry James the evidence is just overwhelming

james.jpg

Back