25 Years of Marriage!

So the three or four pregnancies from rape is your justification for five million dead kids?
That is about as thin as "partial-birth abortion" is to save the mother's life. Except no one can give one example of how that could possibly work.
good... then move outta florida with the 90 year olds and go to NY to pay taxes for these kids..... that's what u are doing in Fla correct..... avoiding taxes... how old r u?

35+ for me and hoping for more with my Angel, she has saved me many more times than the lord has allowed. Hope she doesn't get in trouble for that! :)

You know it's funny, but I never realized how much people hate BMW's. I noticed people often won't wave back when I'm on the BMW. And when I pull into a bunch of bikers I always look around and say "nice bike" even if they are HD's. I strike up a conversation like "wow what's that?" or "how do you like that?" sort of stuff. Sometimes you see interesting stuff but mostly it's me faking it. I really just want to smoke my cigar in quiet isolation.

Not sure what that is. I guess complimenting someone when you're on a 9 year old Busa comes across as more sincere than when you're on a new BMW. Funny, the 9 year old Busa is by far the better bike of the two in my honest opinion. On the other hand a short ride with the Beemer Boyz and you sort of get where people are coming from, Lol!

The world is a funny place. BTW: never said which one was the sister...........
Have you ever tried saying “good morning, how are you?” to the person at the Macdonald’s drive thru? There is always a minute of silence and confusion. I think they are just expecting everyone to treat them like crap. That’s probably what happens when you are out on the BMW. People just assume you are the typical BImmer jerk that’s too cool to wave at others on the road or have a talk with them. Talking about cool, did you already buy your $1500 Klim suit in gray to go with your bike? Lol

no I wear Olympic jacket and joe rocket pants. Sidi boots. Apparently that's some sort of fashion no no. I just tell them These are great, that's what I wear.

Back