25 Years of Marriage!

god bless.... so now we seen ure wife... how bout the girlfriend?:)

Here she is. I and her sister!
busa K16 small.jpg

Congratulations Arch, and blessings for all the years ahead!!!

Now I know why you bought the BMW. You chase comfort. After all nothing could be more comfortable than dating your neighbor to start a relationship.:D

Just jokin. :beerchug:

Congrats, on wife and girlfriend, both winners, not sure about sister.

You know it's funny, but I never realized how much people hate BMW's. I noticed people often won't wave back when I'm on the BMW. And when I pull into a bunch of bikers I always look around and say "nice bike" even if they are HD's. I strike up a conversation like "wow what's that?" or "how do you like that?" sort of stuff. Sometimes you see interesting stuff but mostly it's me faking it. I really just want to smoke my cigar in quiet isolation.

Not sure what that is. I guess complimenting someone when you're on a 9 year old Busa comes across as more sincere than when you're on a new BMW. Funny, the 9 year old Busa is by far the better bike of the two in my honest opinion. On the other hand a short ride with the Beemer Boyz and you sort of get where people are coming from, Lol!

The world is a funny place. BTW: never said which one was the sister...........

You know it's funny, but I never realized how much people hate BMW's. I noticed people often won't wave back when I'm on the BMW. And when I pull into a bunch of bikers I always look around and say "nice bike" even if they are HD's. I strike up a conversation like "wow what's that?" or "how do you like that?" sort of stuff. Sometimes you see interesting stuff but mostly it's me faking it. I really just want to smoke my cigar in quiet isolation.

Not sure what that is. I guess complimenting someone when you're on a 9 year old Busa comes across as more sincere than when you're on a new BMW. Funny, the 9 year old Busa is by far the better bike of the two in my honest opinion. On the other hand a short ride with the Beemer Boyz and you sort of get where people are coming from, Lol!

The world is a funny place. BTW: never said which one was the sister...........
ure in tough a tough spot.. because the people that drive those cars are BY AND LARGE an elitist group of people... Where I live now I see this phenomenon at dunkin donuts even at 2 am.... Often times these bmw illuminati congregate together or NEAR the GTR crowd.. but they are much different people.... I'm a professional people watcher so I notice weird things.... the GTR guys seem to be BY AND LARGE younger- to middle aged busy professionals... or they just were born into money.... family business whatever... point is.... they could never pass for a working man... their unscathed hands give them away..... these gtr people... now its 2am mind you... so its all basically a bobo swinging contest... its a strange gathering all these cultures.. and a lot of things are going on just under the surface... But being a bmw BIKE guy... they don't know what to make of you... u make them uncomfortable.. u cant be classified... enjoy it arch...

ure in tough a tough spot.. because the people that drive those cars are BY AND LARGE an elitist group of people... Where I live now I see this phenomenon at dunkin donuts even at 2 am.... Often times these bmw illuminati congregate together or NEAR the GTR crowd.. but they are much different people.... I'm a professional people watcher so I notice weird things.... the GTR guys seem to be BY AND LARGE younger- to middle aged busy professionals... or they just were born into money.... family business whatever... point is.... they could never pass for a working man... their unscathed hands give them away..... these gtr people... now its 2am mind you... so its all basically a bobo swinging contest... its a strange gathering all these cultures.. and a lot of things are going on just under the surface... But being a bmw BIKE guy... they don't know what to make of you... u make them uncomfortable.. u cant be classified... enjoy it arch...

If I've learned nothing it's to roll your roll, let the sheep worry about the herd thing.

If I've learned nothing it's to roll your roll, let the sheep worry about the herd thing.
Ohhhhhh I agree... but I have to understand whats going on... and these HD people have a long documented history of being antisocial..... and the person that doesn't understand history.................

Well then, the pub in pubtard refers to re (pub) licans who vote stupidly, would you prefer ‘con’ tard for conservative “retard”? See to me, being conservative doesn’t automatically equate to being a tard, neither does being liberal. I only use one to counter the other.

Well then, the pub in pubtard refers to re (pub) licans who vote stupidly, would you prefer ‘con’ tard for conservative “retard”? See to me, being conservative doesn’t automatically equate to being a tard, neither does being liberal. I only use one to counter the other.
the only thing I disagree with in the republican ideology is the abortion thing... I don't think a woman should have to give birth to a rapists baby.... a woman has the right to chose.

t I don't think a woman should have to give birth to a rapists (SIC) baby.... a woman has the right to chose.
So the three or four pregnancies from rape is your justification for five million dead kids?
That is about as thin as "partial-birth abortion" is to save the mother's life. Except no one can give one example of how that could possibly work.

Back