Coolant

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
The current oil thread with the tests was pretty interesting. I think I'll switch from Royal Purple to Amsoil. Anyhow.
Anybody got any similiar info/tests on coolant? My 08 will be a year old in May, and I'm gonna change the coolant in the near future. I was gonna add water wetter, had good results with past bikes.
Anyone have thoughts, suggestions, tests/numbers, best brands for bikes?

I use engine ice in my 'Busa and it really helps me out during the summer time. It takes a lot longer for it to heat up to the point where the fans kick on. I am planning on doing the dual fan mod and swap in the muzzy blade before this summer.

water wetter only works if you use distilled water and water wetter an antifreeze water wetter mix does nothing i use engine ice and like stated works good for me and takes longer to get to the point for the fans to come on

Both Saiid (Blanca) and I used premixed water wetter; check his thread linked above.. Engine ice not allowed on some tracks. Gotta remember that water wetter will not keep lines from freezing so be careful if storing in below freezing weather.

Back