Cool space video

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
http://articles.mercola.com/sites....urce=nl

Its mind boggling how big the universe is and that there are probably other universes as well...

No matter how green we become to save the planet. In the end, there is only so much space. We will have to get out into space and colonize or we'll have to have some sort of population control(which can't be good).

The deep field images are beyond any real comprehension.... just amazing...

http://articles.mercola.com/sites....urce=nl

Its mind boggling how big the universe is and that there are probably other universes as well...

No matter how green we become to save the planet.  In the end, there is only so much space.  We will have to get out into space and colonize or we'll have to have some sort of population control(which can't be good).
Hey, Charles...don't we already have population control?

Look at the limitations China puts on it's people.

Then there's tsunami, typhoon, famine, disease, Marion Berry, Saddam Hussein/Adolph Hitler, Amy Winehouse (j/k), Anna-Nicole Smith.

OK, I'll stop.
deadhorse.gif

It's a very cool, mind-expanding set of facts that are revealed in that video.

Thanks for sharing, yo.

I love space and dig this sort of stuff, but I never quite get whether these types of videos and pics are displayed to make us feel extremely insignificant or extremely significant in the big picture? Reguardless of size, *I* personally still feel VERY significant in the big picture even though my little light shines very briefly physically on this planet. Listening to some monotone science guy tell me how small I am only makes me regret his decisions in life of what is important:
- how many galaxies we will never get to go to
...or...
- his loving wife, child, and family living in the same city that he never sees to due work and other wrongly emphisized priorities?

That's not the most significant picture humanity has ever taken... a picture of his LOVED ONES should be.

that said, here's another cool pan

Last edited by a moderator:
that said, here's another cool pan
WOW! that was cool! so we were traveling at the speed of light and as we went further out we heard where the radio waves would be at that moment in time right? thats amazing how large it is and was even kinda sureal when the radio sound went away great stuff thanks for posting that
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It's from the movie CONTACT and supports the plot. i'm still laughing over the squirrel thing!!
biggrin.gif

Did anyone notice as you got farther away from earth the music seemed to get older. Almost like it was showing you how long at the speed of light it would take to do that.

I wish I could convince NASA to build me a custom spaceship big enough to store years and years worth of chefboyardee goods and just send me out into space off to wherever. I could probably go alone as long as they continually provide me with up-to-date **** feeds and enough hand lotions. I would be willing to go as long as they guarantee me none of these happen:

A. Gang raped by aliens
B. Sucked into a black hole
C. Fly directly into a star
D. Become a sex slave for aliens
E. Crash before I even leave earth!

No joke..

Back