Do you believe in extraterrestrial life ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
What do you think ?
A) Are we alone , the center of the universe and created by God and or natural evolution ?

or

B) Are we an Alien experiment gone bad which they continously watch and observe ?

or

C) Are we one of an infinite amount of life in an infinite universe so far removed we just have not discovered others yet ?

I am a big fan of Carl Sagan and used to love watching his show 'Cosmos' with my dad. I grew up going to Christian preparatory schools and my teachers always used to get twisted when I suggested we were not alone and asked questions like those.
As a Christian and someone who understands the word INFINITE (as in universe) I wonder how the two will actually merge ? If and when proof is found will that otherworldly race have faith and religion ?
How insane would it be if little green men from Mars worshipped the same God as us ? It would lend credence to the faith that God created the heavens and all in them wouldn't it ?
How insane would it be if Aliens came and showed us a DVD of the creation of man and said there is no God. ?
How insane would it be if the creation of man was the artificial insemination of an abducted Bigfoot by said aliens in order to create the first hairless upright talking ape ?
Are the UFOs people report seeing visitors from other worlds or as many believe visitors from future Earth with the ability to time travel ?

Just :whistle:and curious what y'all think ?

What do you think ?
A) Are we alone , the center of the universe and created by God and or natural evolution ?

or

B) Are we an Alien experiment gone bad which they continously watch and observe ?

or

C) Are we one of an infinite amount of life in an infinite universe so far removed we just have not discovered others yet ?

I am a big fan of Carl Sagan and used to love watching his show 'Cosmos' with my dad. I grew up going to Christian preparatory schools and my teachers always used to get twisted when I suggested we were not alone and asked questions like those.
As a Christian and someone who understands the word INFINITE (as in universe) I wonder how the two will actually merge ? If and when proof is found will that otherworldly race have faith and religion ?
How insane would it be if little green men from Mars worshipped the same God as us ? It would lend credence to the faith that God created the heavens and all in them wouldn't it ?
How insane would it be if Aliens came and showed us a DVD of the creation of man and said there is no God. ?
How insane would it be if the creation of man was the artificial insemination of an abducted Bigfoot by said aliens in order to create the first hairless upright talking ape ?
Are the UFOs people report seeing visitors from other worlds or as many believe visitors from future Earth with the ability to time travel ?

I think it's cold in FL and you need to be out riding, instead of posting up this shid :laugh:

+ a MILLION
Family is gone, home is empty. Its so quiet its too quiet.
Havent slept in 3 days. I have all the TVs on in the house just so I feel like somebody is here..:rofl:
I had looked forward to having a week to myself and the bike but its so durn cold I am stuck in the house with the HEAT on in Florida.
Anyone who thinks they will enjoy not being with their family for a week is wrong.
I'm going nuts ova Heah !

Starting to feel like Nicholson in the Shining......RedruM RedruM.....!
I'm gonna stick 40 heat patches all over my body and go for a ride....:rofl:

the roman catholic church is acutally having debates on how to approach the concept of the discovery of ailen life and how it effects the church and its teachings .....LOL

What do you think ?

I work with people that think they are God's gift to humanity and the universe revolves around them...does that count!

Diff to imagine how hardcore religious folks or simple minds will handle it if and when something actually does reveal itself to the world.
Personally I think we are not alone.
The ones monitoring us know we are not ready for true revelation because they are waiting for us to grow up in order to be able to handle it.
Dont need all the humans jumping off buildings you know.

I think if we don't ask those questions that we are limiting ourselves when new information arrives. We have already identified over 70 planets outside our solar system that are in similar proximity to their central star (their Sun). (May 2009 Discover magazine). Astronomers say that, mathematically, there should be millions of similar planets that rotate around stars with definable seasons and solar exposure. Life? I think we'll find out some day but for sure we have to be wary enough about it to filter out the crackpots.
I think it's cool that you brought it up! Doyle

Last edited:
Raydog I agree with you but want to take it one farther. I dont think there are millions out there but like Carl Sagan said there is an infinite amount.
Uncountable and unmeasureable are the number of planets and the size of the universe.
I had a roomie in college that was so adimate we were the only ones that he literaly wanted to beat me up everytime i started talking about it..

I guess it comes from seeing "Chariots of the Gods" at too early of an age....???
Also a visit to Machu Picchu when I was 9 just made me think "no way did a human carry these stones up this mountain and cut them so perfect".
Just no way. If they did they used Alien owned dewalt 18 volt tools.

chariots of the gods.....not what you want to give a 6 year old, that is not exactly buying what the catholic church is dishing out...

to quote a comedian i heard...."all you need to know that aliens are real, is the fact that the government keeps telling you they don't exhist.....yet spends billions of dollars in the S.E.T.I program trying to find them"

Yes............ There is Life Out there...................You Think GOD Would have Made ONE Planet in his Image....................Remember WE are ALL Created in his Image :whistle:

Back