Do you believe in extraterrestrial life ?

I think early visitors "gene spliced" the chimps. :rofl: Probably to perpetuate themselves. I'm sure they are out there, but how could they travel so far? Perhaps as dry ingredients that were robot assisted reconstituted on arrival. :rofl: I have the full story line in mind for a book.... :beerchug:

I wonder if the Greeks could imagine a 2 wheel vehicle that could go 200 MPH.

I pick C

I lost my faith some time ago.

And I add, mankind will never make a home for itself living in the stars. We bicker an kill each other over the differences in religious beliefs or resources or to claim land. There will only be peace on earth when mankind is gone from the looks of things.

This is why I ride my Busa to find the positives things. At least I can still ride:thumbsup: :laugh:

peace is not a natural state....not for man anyways. lack of war is not peace. the conquered are always planning for the day when the strong become weak enough to be defeated.

Earth is the only ideal planet humans to survive in our galaxy...that is all I could get out of my ast prof. He would not even agree that as big as the rest of space is, that it is a possiblity for other life...as we know it out there. It seems that Earth is like a speck of dust in relation to the depths of space. It seems possible that there is something similar.

I think our arrogance and ignorance would have to be nearly infinite to believe we're the only life in the universe.
+1000

12.21.2012 was predicted by many civilisations as well as noted foks throughout history.
And on 12/22/2012 someone is gonna come up with...

"THE NEXT BIG THING TO WORRY ABOUT".

Notice how news always has to be bad, getting us stirred up in order to get any attention??

If reports stated that on 12/21/2012:"its gonna be the greatest day ever... all problems will come to an end, and we're all gonna be happy (finally)"... :banana:

No one would believe it!! Everyone would think it was a conspiracy, and hide in their houses waiting for the other shoe to drop... the human condition toward anxiety and fear as a survival mechanism. ???

Uhmm... 12/21/2012 is simply the date that the age of pisces ends and the age of aquarius begins on the next day.

That day will be called the birth of the next Messiah at some point in the distant future. ???

The only reason that calendar ends on that day is because the mayans were wiped out by the Holy Roman Catholic church and aren't around to chisel out the new edition.

We sure do have neighbors in the cosmic neighborhood. Just looking at the hubble pictures brings it all into perspective.

Put on your foil hat for starters.

- NASA's Alien Anomalies caught on film - A compilation of stunning UFO footage from NASA's archives[/url]

some questionable info here...keeps the hope going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advanced alien travelers prolly want to visit us about as much as I'd like to go back & visit the mongol hordes. :laugh:

Advanced alien travelers prolly want to visit us about as much as I'd like to go back & visit the mongol hordes. :laugh:
humans... or "earthen blight" ? the ultimate "invasive" species..

I think Mr Smith had it right.. :laugh:

SMITHCLONES%21.jpg

I personally believe in C. I was at Home Depot, and this alien insisted on repairing my siding using superior repair skills :poke: wait, what are we talking about again. :whistle:

I think I came accross that same group here... about 12 of the little fellas in a ASTRO van with a ladder on top....:laugh:

I think I came accross that same group here... about 12 of the little fellas in a ASTRO van with a ladder on top....:laugh:
wait till you come across the two girls out in the parking lot... they got some scam going i was warned about ... (by the Mrs) :rofl:

Here's how the scam works:

Two very hot 24 year-old girls come over to your vehicle as you are packing your shopping into the truck. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their 'girls' almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look no matter how hard one tries.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen:
May 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th.
Also June 1st, twice on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 10th, 18th,
three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be very very careful.

P.S. Wal-Mart has wallets on sale 2.99 each

I look at it this way...before you can answer the question of alien life form
you have to answer the question on God.

If you beleive in God and that life was not some random act that all the
varieties of life sprang from 2 amino acids comming together
than the question changes to if you think God would start life on another planet
and why?

If you don't believe in God or that all life began with him, than by the shear
scope of infinity you would have to assume that other life would be out there
somewhere. (So IMHO, it's illogical and makes no sense to be an atheist and not believe in aliens)

Personally, I believe life comes from God and I don't have an answer to
the question of whether or not he would or would not create life elsewhere...
I'm just a man. So I don't know or have a belief one way or the other about
life elsewhere BUT regardless, I do believe that due to the shear distance
involved...life or not, we will never meet each other.

Last edited:
Back