Cool lookin' Busa

Re: Cool lookin' Busa

Looks more like a cross between a ZX-14 and a Gixxer with a Ducati trellis frame
crazy.gif

I was having the same thoughts. I mean that bike is killer but at what point does it stop being a Busa. I wonder what percentage of the bike is still Hayabusa beyond the engine LOL.

It appears the bike is over the top crazy so why not go with 500hp. Why be conservative now at 250hp? It's already too costly and wild to be a daily rider.

I think it's amazing craftsmanship, although I would like it to has more of a busa look.

It appears the bike is over the top crazy so why not go with 500hp. Why be conservative now at 250hp? It's already too costly and wild to be a daily rider.

I think it's amazing craftsmanship, although I would like it to has more of a busa look.

I totally agree. This thing is a showbike and its not like its going to be spending any time actually running so you might as well tune it to the max so you can put the biggest number possible on the detail sheet at the shows it attends. Who cares if it would blow up on the first 1/4 mile rip? Nitrous and twin turbo and it only makes 250 hp.....that is a huge letdown in my books. Cool to look at but not really much of a Busa.

this is a nice bike but I wouldn't spend that much on something that I could only
Look at. I think we would all agree that a busa is built to ride
Posted via Mobile Device

Back