Cool lookin' Busa

(basscrazy @ Sep. 16 2006,22:01) That thing is way to long!!!!
"looking down at lap" Ya think?

ices_rofl.gif

Meant to mention...those are some great pics! Thanks for sharing them.

(Shanling @ Sep. 16 2006,20:54) Meant to mention...those are some great pics! Thanks for sharing them.
My pleasure!

--Wag--

Re: Cool lookin' Busa

How does anyone call that a Busa? It looks like an R1 NOT a Busa.
rock.gif

It was built by the McCoy brothers, who usually only build custom R-1's, and R-6's. They didn't get to choose what kind of bike they got for the compitition.

Ther's a SuperBikes episode about the McCoy Brothers, and that bike.

It was built by the McCoy brothers, who usually only build custom R-1's, and R-6's. They didn't get to choose what kind of bike they got for the compitition.

Ther's a SuperBikes episode about the McCoy Brothers, and that bike.

Exactly..... it was a custom bike build-off and they were given a busa so they custom built a frame and swing arm and put an R1 nose on it and slapped on a couple hair dryers and some laughing gas on it and its a busa because....... well probably because it has a busa motor....

very cool that they could do all that to a sportbike.... I can't remember what the build cost was but I thought it was over 200k.

Exactly..... it was a custom bike build-off and they were given a busa so they custom built a frame and swing arm and put an R1 nose on it and slapped on a couple hair dryers and some laughing gas on it and its a busa because....... well probably because it has a busa motor....

very cool that they could do all that to a sportbike.... I can't remember what the build cost was but I thought it was over 200k.

I think that's what they sold it for, but I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time :stoopid:

Holy crap! Twin turbos and a bottle? Whoa!!!
bowdown.gif

Yeah...the funny thing is....guarantee it never see's the street. Just trailered from show to show. It's not even close to practical. But as far as a show bike goes. I'm sure it's a winner.

Back