Conti Attack 2s

Kevbrah

Registered
web-Conti-Attack-Tires.jpg

Is there a better looking tire out there? Just got the rear mounted, taking the bike in to have the front done Thursday.

I really need a triple tree stand. I don't trust my fork stand at all...

Could this rumor be true that there really is a rider out there that makes their tire choice by looks? :dunno:

Could this rumor be true that there really is a rider out there that makes their tire choice by looks? :dunno:

I really like the pattern and they rate higher than the stock battlax. Don't see a problem here?

Plus with the recall last year I'm sure they have been through some rigorous field testing.

Why don't you trust your fork stand?

I've run that tire for around 1200 miles when I had my BMW RT. Looked to hold up well. The Bridgestones on my Connie however suck....I'm going to be at a little over 2K when they'll need to be changed.

Good luck with the CONTIS I personally did not like them especially the front I just put on a set of Pirelli angel GT what a differrence love the angels :thumbsup:

Good luck with the CONTIS I personally did not like them especially the front I just put on a set of Pirelli angel GT what a differrence love the angels :thumbsup:

So far so good. About 100 miles on them, at least they are balanced properly! My old shoes were giving me some shudder at speed after I replaced the front rotors. I would like to have replaced everything at once, but I had to make an appointment for the tires and bearings.

My front stand doesn't hold onto the bottom of the shocks well. It is very unstable. It rides back and covers part of the axle nut. I am going to get a triple tree stand asap.

Yeah I know what you mean I had a rear stand and a head front stand took my both wheels off for the tyre change but I wont be doing this job in a hurry again as I had a lot of issues with the front number 1 issue was clearance with the front end trying to install the front wheel back on I had to also put a jack under the exhaust to raise the front even higher I was worried it might fall down in the future I have to get a proper more expensive stand that lifts both wheels high of the ground if I ever want to pull the wheels off again :thumbsup:

i use a com-along (sp)....i used to put 3 straps on the triple loop onto com-along and ratchet her into the air. Gotta love rafters in the shop!I lifted the back with the rear sets same theory couple straps round each looped into com-along ratched up all good. swung a little but not much.

Back