Conti road attack?

Rapstar

Registered
I just ordered a set of conti road attacks tires for my K8.was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck with them? most reviews I read sounded good.I have always used Metzlers thought I'd try something else. hope I like 'em .Oh and the price seemed cool too $269 a set!

I have a set on my wife's SV650 and did a trackday with it this past Saturday and they stuck like glue all day long

I just ordered a set of conti road attacks tires for my K8.was wondering if any of you guys have had any luck with them? most reviews I read sounded good.I have always used Metzlers thought I'd try something else. hope I like 'em .Oh and the price seemed cool too $269 a set!

That's cheap for a set of Busa tires. I think I was paying close to $330 a set for the Michelins. Just bought a rear Avon Storm for the K8 $165. Didn't price the set.

Put some on an 05 1200 Bandit, sold the bike and the guys in my center and tires still look fresh. That was two years ago.
I will do them, when it is time with the k8

Have run them on a 1200 Bandit and a 1250 Bandit and right now they are on my K8 Busa - Nothing but kudos for this tire - I average beteen 6000-7000 miles per set on the 2 different Bandits. I have a little over 1000 miles on the set on the K8 Busa and still holding and looking good.

I got a set when they first came out....good grip and OK mileage.

When you purchase a tire with an expected life of 8 to 10 thousand miles as some have indicated on this conti tire, keep in mind you aren't getting sport tire performance in grip.

You don't get exceptional grip and longivity in the same tire. It's either one or the other with lots of choices in between. The more mileage you get from a tire the less grip you get. The more grip you get the less mileage and so on.

No free rides when it comes to tires. Be sure you understand what you are purchasing before you buy. It's to late to change your mind after the crash.

Arm yourself with knowledge. It's the best insurance money will buy!

Back