Condoms in the travel kit

Htown Busa

Registered
I need to go to the Philippines on business so I went to the company health office to get a travel kit. It is usually just things like antacids, aspirin, bug repellent, etc. I was going through the kit last night with my wife and the company now has comdoms in the travel kit. I pulled them out of the kit right in front of my wife. I was like, "how did those get in there". Then I made a joke about it and told my wife that the company expects us to use everything in the kit. With the economy as bad as it is, I don't want to disappoint.

Have you heard about the California incident last week ? Something about a garbage disposal and nothing to hang your condom on :whistle:

Must be a great wife if you are still aroud to tell the story! :whistle:

Makati City

My first visit in Makati, walking from the hotel to a shopping center, I got stopped a number of times, by guys trying to sell me "Nice Professional Office Working Girls". :banghead:

I'm sure you will behave well, just like I did. ???

I need to go to the Philippines on business so I went to the company health office to get a travel kit. It is usually just things like antacids, aspirin, bug repellent, etc. I was going through the kit last night with my wife and the company now has comdoms in the travel kit. I pulled them out of the kit right in front of my wife. I was like, "how did those get in there". Then I made a joke about it and told my wife that the company expects us to use everything in the kit. With the economy as bad as it is, I don't want to disappoint.

and you lived to make this post? ??????
you can never be to careful i guess...:poke:

Back