Complete aftermarket Fairing Kits for $ 490 ?

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
Suzuki 1997-2007 GSXR1300 Motorcycle Fairing 11 [Suzuki 97-07 GSXR130011] - $490.00 : motorbike accessories store

Anyone ever use this company or see thier products in person. ? ???

Suzuki%2097-07%20GSXR130011.jpg

a lot of people who "know someones cousins sisters brother aunts dogs sister" will tell you they heard they are junk..but that answer becomes easy to see through once you do research. It seems SOME are junk, but Auctmarts has a pretty good rep on some honda forums and there is another guy that has a good one as well.

I have always heard, even from not so satisfied customers, that its good for the money.

You do get what you pay for to an extent, but ive seen auctmart kits that blow factory kits away, so its hard to say that anymore.

I may be doing a write up if i go through auctmarts.

I wish someone had, since my accident I have been watching e-bay w/ no luck finding any 2000 blue/silver plastics. I can't justify $2K for the factory fairings.

A few friends of mine have put them on a Honda 600RR & RC51. The 600RR looked great, the RC51 had some fitment issues.

Rashad...Please don't see me dissin' you bro, but aren't you doing the same thing as you speak of about others? And to be quite honest I was going to post up about "what I've heard" as well.

I've been following your posts and I've tried to do some backgrounding on Acumart. So far, it looks like their listing has been dropped from ebay and some of the other forums (obviously not the one your familiar with) haven't had good things to say about them...haven't said bad either, but still not a really good "hey, these guys are great, better than factory!"

'Better than factory', if you're talking Suzuki, is a pretty bold statement. I will be looking forward to your honest, objective write-up as I've got lots of plastic work to do on my bike as well.

Not trying to be offensive, just peering intently into, and doing the research of, something I'll be needing to do myself.

Have a Good 'un, my busa brother! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

It all depends on what quality you are happy with, if you want perfect OEM body work at a low price give me a call. If you want to spend a less and take a chance go with auctmarts.

But if you are the kinda person that is going to be spending time doing appearance mods and insist on your bike looking just as nice (or better) as it sat on the dealer floor brand new you really ought to buy the real deal.

Moral of the story is you get what you pay for, the track day guy or gal that may end up replacing body work several times this is a deal. :beerchug:

One thing to consider is shipping, any problem with the body work you are responsible for the return shipping, which isn't cheap. Also out of the box fitment is not quite OE, so if something breaks or doesn't work right you end up almost as much into shipping as you did for the body work. The $ is the bottom line on this body work, the more $ you spend the less of deal it really is.

Last edited:
Well on there web-page they do say to have a professional install them or have plenty of body experience yourself. :learn:

I just don't like the statement that says : what you see is what you get.

The pictures are way to vague and they show no detail.:pityfool:

Hey dude, no offense taken... main reason I said that up front was because most threads about this end up chock full of the same incident heard by three hundred people who want to post about it. This doesnt help the person posting, so I figured i would try and cut it down before it starts.

For 490 you can barely buy an oem side fairing painted. Keeping the bike forever? buy oem and get your moneys worth.. getting a gen II next season? why bother?

1200.00 difference because it may not fit perfect and probly only be noticed by you is not worth it IMO...

Last edited:
Just be patient on lining up the fairings. My buddy got a minolta set for his 929. I think they were worth every penny.

I just want to clarify.. i dont wanna sound like these are as good as or better than oem... they may be but probly arent in most cases. I have seen some but most wont fit like OEM like said above.

But for the money they are a great deal IMO...

I have several complete sets of plastics in stock can do any custom colors...the aftermarket stuff you see cheap online is that way for a reason....look at catalyst or opp or airtech and they all do fiberglass work ever wonder why their prices differ from ebay prices?painted fiberglass for less than 2 of named company panels....quality and cheap don't ever belong in same sentence...

well, I know there are definitely some companies that use fiberglass and are junk...

But the auctmarts stuff is ABS, and made from OEM molds..the only thing is sometimes the bolt holes dont line up perfectly and need trimmed. But yeah, you get what you pay for.

if your trying to save cash why dont you just fix your plastics. plenty of how to's on this forum alone ...not to mention the million other forums on fixing fairings. :p

I know of one person that actually fitted set of Auctmarts Rizzla package on his Busa and was a several issues with the kit. First one was having to use die grinder to open the slot for the windshield to slide and lock into cause it was sealed closed when he recieved bodykit. Second main issue he had was having the enlarge mounting hole with uni-bit cause the holes were to small for the shoulders on the fasteners to fit through.

One of my buddys bought a set For his '02 GSXR1000 for about the same price,$485 shipping included. After seeing the finished product I was amazed how well they fit and looked, these pics just dont do them any favors though- much better in person:thumbsup:

06blkbusa 063.jpg

06blkbusa 064.jpg

06blkbusa 065.jpg

06blkbusa 066.jpg

06blkbusa 067.jpg

well, I know there are definitely some companies that use fiberglass and are junk...

But the auctmarts stuff is ABS, and made from OEM molds..the only thing is sometimes the bolt holes dont line up perfectly and need trimmed. But yeah, you get what you pay for.

Does anyone know what material is used to product OEM parts? Is it ABS as well?

Do these cheap Plastics come with Insulation on them?

Back