Best place to buy a full aftermarket fairing kit online...

02BusaAndy

Registered
Hey guys, I just picked up a 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 and it was laid down and the left side fairing, front fairing and tail were scratched and cracked in some places so I thought I would just look online at the aftermarket full fairing kits. I never ordered them before and wanted to know if anyone on here has and how did it fit. I am looking for the best place to order these from and any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks..

I would be careful about buying aftermarket stuff.

Is it that you feel they will be lower cost then OEM?
If you got a really good deal on the bike because it was damaged, I would look at OEM.
If it is only one side damaged, OEM should match where as after market may or may not.

I hear many people talk up Justin at Honda East I think.
E-bay might be a good choice too.

One other thought is if the damage is repairable then you might want to think about getting it fixed and then
repaint the whole bike. Check that cost against replacement fairings etc. Just something to think about.

If you can post some pictures, someone will be able to tell you if it's fixable and/or give you more advice.

Good Luck

The bike was highsided at a trackday at NJMP last year and when it slid in the grass, it cracked the front fairing, right side fairing and the tail. The guy I got the bike off of purchase brand new air ducts, smoked windscreen and undertail but the tank wasen't touched, so all I need is the actuall plastics. Front, right side, left side, and tail. I was looking for OEM on ebay and craigslist but only found 1 right side and a tail..

The bike was highsided at a trackday at NJMP last year and when it slid in the grass, it cracked the front fairing, right side fairing and the tail. The guy I got the bike off of purchase brand new air ducts, smoked windscreen and undertail but the tank wasen't touched, so all I need is the actuall plastics. Front, right side, left side, and tail. I was looking for OEM on ebay and craigslist but only found 1 right side and a tail..

I have a left and right side, no broken tabs, just need finish work to prep for paint. $175 for both sides to your door.

I will let you know asap, my buddy says he knows someone who might have them and want to sell them. I'll keep ya in mind in case he falls through..

Back