Commuta Busa's a STAR~!~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
I don't see the article on the mag web site yet (was hoping to post a linky and a picture), but if you open to page 35 of January 2010 issue of Super Streetbike Magazine you get to see a nice little picture of Ken winning the Shootout in his class.

Ken ran a nice 213.172 mph on this day~!~

Way to go Commuta~!!~ :thumbsup:

The media event will be scheduled in the first week of January. Sorry, for the delay but with the holiday season it was best to delay things until Jan. The press conference will be held in the main ball room at the Regency in NYC. The media event has been closed to the public due to the massive interest and limited remaining space. The fire marshal has already informed us of the maximum permissible audience within the Hotel which I can’t protest. A pre-screening of all national and international journalist questions has been approved. Local media will be in attendance as well. Telecast and webcast approval must be signed prior to the air of any broadcasts. There are a few remaining individual VIP seats I’ve held in reserve and may be contacted directly for availability.

The win for the 2009 Top Speed Challenge was another milestone in history that will not be forgotten. There has only been one other person to make this same achievement in the entire world. He was a good friend and is still in my heart, God rest his soul. 2010 will be the year that many top speed records will be crushed. This coming year will mark a new era of unforgettable moments in the history of land speed racing.

Thank you all for your support and friendship through the season. I also have to thank God for blessing me with such a dominating level of talent and abilities. I’ll always remember my roots, where I’ve been, and how I got here. :beerchug:

Thank you for all the PM messages, emails, and phone calls. I'm sorry if my responses take a little longer than normal. I've just been so inundated with questions, comments, and well wishes. I want to give myself time to read them all and respond. Yes, a few seats are still available but at this rate I don't see them lasting much longer. I'm sorry if I'm not able to accommodate your requests, my hands are tied. See you there and see you at the race events this coming year.

some of the guests from the Gala event.

FIA+Gala+2009+m8Xe54leu-Al.jpg

Nah let me stop here. Thanks for noticing the mention in the article Outlaw. I really don’t get into any of the media hype or self promotion. I just like to have fun, help others, and go fast. I’m not in this for any recognition or to make any money. :beerchug:

Congrats Ken... :beerchug:

It's good to see you laying down the law and running faster than Nitrous bikes... :laugh:

Godspeed DaveO!

Congrats Ken... :beerchug:

It's good to see you laying down the law and running faster than Nitrous bikes... :laugh:

Godspeed DaveO!

I think Ken has done a wonderful job, and on a naturally aspirated motor~!~ :bowdown: A great feat indeed~!!~

Last edited:
you are killing me man... :rofl:

So there is no stopping a guy with a disadvantaged past.. I can see losing your left arm, parents and pet goldfish had little effect on you huh?

You should think about starting a church.. :rofl:

I do want to say thank you to Grock's Performance for their sponsorship. If you want to go fast get yourself a Brock's exhaust system for your bike. :thumbsup:
Brock's Performance Products

Also my thanks to Ryan. I had never been to Indiana but now I know why people head out there. :thumbsup: He gave me a great base line for my ecu right before the event. He's got some magic spray that can really make a difference. :laugh:

P9156180.jpg

Back