paint schemes!!!

this is the scheme that made it in the contest

DSC00077.jpg

Done :thumbsup:

But after looking through the other pics I had to throw a like at this one also:down: Super Streetbike Magazine's Photos - Paint Contest | Facebook

This a very nice design also :bowdown::bowdown:

good luck to you:beerchug:

ya but he cheated and used photochop. LOL
Honestly i dont think you should have been able to use photochop it should have all been hand drawn. Hell that was the easiest design i made i had some that were far more detailed and they did not make it, oh well at least 1 got in

ya but he cheated and used photochop. LOL
Honestly i dont think you should have been able to use photochop it should have all been hand drawn. Hell that was the easiest design i made i had some that were far more detailed and they did not make it, oh well at least 1 got in

I looked I couldn't see any kind of rules for the contest??? Was photoshop prohibited???

If it was against the rules i will dislike him with furious anger and great vengence :)

I looked I couldn't see any kind of rules for the contest??? Was photoshop prohibited???

If it was against the rules i will dislike him with furious anger and great vengence :)

no you were allowd to use it i just feel that makes it to easy. all of my designs were hand drawn:laugh:

keep them coming. If the whole .rg like it i would most definatly win hell if half of the .org i would still win:laugh::whistle:

Come on guys get them in ASAP im way behind I need 100 more to be in the lead:bowdown: Thanks in advance i really appreciate it

Back