Common Sense And Irony

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Great weather here in NC this morning, had a quick breakfast run on the Busa, ATGAT.

So, on the way home I catch up with Gary on his Harley, riding in a T-Shirt and jeans with 1/2 lid. Invite him for a coffee on the way home. Get on a short section of interstate between an on-ramp and an off-ramp and Gary goes full throttle with his loud pipes. Needless to say, a quick twist of the throttle in 3rd and he disappears in my mirrors. I wait for him at the stop off the Interstate.

Then we sit sipping coffee, me with my leathers and him with a T-Shirt telling me I am going to kill myself on that "Thing".

Well that was a clumsy attempt at embedding, :cool:..... but the Harley guy thinks this is how motorcycles run so no wonder he was worried about you LOL

When I had my Hardly, it started doing that. Can't remember the details, but there was an adjustment somewhere, with the rubber mounted engine and a link stabilizer which could be adjusted. That solved it for me.

The guy in the vid maybe he had a blown front tyre that would cause such a wobble because I don t think he was going all that fast :thumbsup:

Back