clutch bolts

lilarmyguy77

Registered
Im sure alot of you know this but for 2009 there is a problem with the clutch bolts comming lose. If your is still under war, its a free fix. sorry if someone else already posted this im to lazy to look through countless entries.:cheerleader::moon::lol:

My bike did this. You can hear and feel it clicking pretty badly in the clutch basket. It's very obvious when it starts to happen. My dealer knew immediately what it was and had it fixed in two days.

LOCK TIGHT is all i can say take the cover off and there right there 30 min fix plus a wee bit of oil

If you leave it on the side stand, but raise the rear wheel up a few inches, it won't spill any oil when you remove the clutch cover. When we did mine, we just parked it with the rear tire on a brick and all the oil stayed in. Check this thread out... https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/111230-big-thanks-91shplx-fishhook.html You can get an idea of how we did mine.

Regardless of Gen Busa if you haven't done it already, you should add a dab of medium lock tight to the threads.

HELLO ! ! ! Suzuki corp. is sleeping since 1999.
The don't use 6 drops off locktide.
Do a search on this forum, and :cry:

Greethings From The Netherlands , Kees

Yesterday , a Member off the HayabusaClubHolland , ride in our shop .
And first thing to do , i have taken a Videoclip from de clutch noise.

CLIP0005.AVI - YouTube

So my A D V I C E , put the busa on a side-stand and remover youre clutch cover, check the six bolds.

Picture come later off the damage.

Greetings from "The Netherlands " , Kees

Last edited:
SB # 199 Problem Solved CLIP0001.AVI - YouTube

2rdxnwl.jpg

35c4hvr.jpg

2911h5j.jpg

j14t2c.jpg

10cjkba.jpg

10cjkba.jpg

2wqz6ft.jpg

zva83m.jpg