Clear Wheels

That's retarded.
You could literally design and built your own for cheaper.
Sexy look, but damn. almost 6k for wheels? I payed less for the entire bike.

Nice blunt way to put it Garrison, my thoughts exactly. Just think for that kind of cash you could almost go twin turbo and would not even be able to see the wheels.:laugh:sorry bn

I'm not saying go buy those, they are way to much for wheels, but its still pretty neat and so I decided to show you them.

I'm not saying go buy those, they are way to much for wheels, but its still pretty neat and so I decided to show you them.

I feel ya Bro....... i don't think anyone's attacking You, There attacking the concept brother..... I have to agree, THAT IS AN INSANE PRICE!!! Thx for sharing though:beerchug:

When we don't understand, we attack it. I know alot of people that think dropping $5k for a turbo kit is pointless and a waste of money.. It's all in what you want.

They had that bike with those wheels and the developer on the Discovery Channel last night. He's working on making the outer rim clear too.

Yeah I'm not pokin fun at you, they are different, but too pricey thats all I was gettin at bro.:beerchug:

They sure look wild, but that money would be me a nice used Honda Civic to run around in the rain..

Wild looking, but what could they use that would hold up to the torque? I can't see how acrylic or polycarbonate would last...

they're nice for a show bike. I don't know how durable they are for street ridding. Bet they wouldn't look to good with road grim on em.

They did a article on that bike in Cycle World SportBike Mag. The LRG bike made for some skateboard/clothing tycoon for his company.
2 wheels=12,000.
If you build it, they will BUY!

:poke:

Back