Carrozzeria New V5 Wheel

StreetnTrack

Donating Member
Registered
Front wheel 7.8Lb/Rear wheel 13.2Lb
Black/Gold/Blue/Red/Clear anodized and Polish White powder coat.

What do you guys think about the new design?

V5wheels.jpg

hard to clean and even harder with rotors mounted.

By the way Charles..I love the ABM rotors..Thank you again!

runeight...

Heres what I think since you asked.

I think they will be a pain in the rump to clean as already stated. Looks are ok, but I love the looks of my Stage I's better...but looks are such a personal thing, its only 1 opinion.

Nice weight saving, awesome warranty, and I know you offer some awesome prices on all the CZ wheels.

Would be nice if CZ set something up to get our opinions on a wheel before producing it. CZ could put up 4 or 5 pics, have us vote on them, and than produce them...might sell more wheels to Busa owners.

Do these require a spacer to mount the wheels? I've heard of some wheels needing spacers, and the spacers not fitting right (can't recall the brand wheels). Although I agree they'd be a PITA to keep clean, I do like the looks very much. Maybe the Gold Anodized would be much easier than the polished alum finish.

(CAT3 @ Nov. 06 2006,18:42) Do these require a spacer to mount the wheels?  I've heard of some wheels needing spacers, and the spacers not fitting right (can't recall the brand wheels).  Although I agree they'd be a PITA to keep clean, I do like the looks very much.  Maybe the Gold Anodized would be much easier than the polished alum finish.
brake dust would be everywhere..

wink.gif

(StreetnTrack @ Nov. 06 2006,17:07) Front wheel 7.8Lb/Rear wheel 13.2Lb
Black/Gold/Blue/Red/Clear anodized and Polish White powder coat.

What do you guys think about the new design?

V5wheels.jpg
Can I see a set of the clear ones
iamwithstupid.gif

They look good man. Nothings easy about cleaning the wheels anyway, unless you have a lift at the house.
SHOCKED.gif

Hmmm the spokes are lookin kinda of thin,,,, I wouldn't trust them with big Horse power bikes!

I like em. Is there even the slightest posibilty that you could get them with black rim and red spokes? Can you use stock rotors? Price?

that's some mighty thin material for a 500lb+ bike and 100ft/lbs+ of torque.
but I suppose they have to meet some "criteria" to be DOT legal.

all_coholic.gif

street abuse ....couldn't imagine places like Detroit metro area and running these.

look nice though.

I like them can you get me a price for a set. I am looking at differant wheels. Also do they have the cush drive are does the rear sprocket bolt directly to the wheel.
Ronnie

There no thinner than the V6's. These are FORGED wheels, very strong.

They look strong enough for 500hp to me. But like people been saying, look like a bi**h to clean.
Price?

Charles, so they use spacers or no? And cost differential for Gold Anodized if any?

Back