Carrozzeria New V5 Wheel

They look good to me. I dont see why they would be that hard to clean...theres not much there.

(hondpwr @ Nov. 07 2006,15:46) They look good to me. I dont see why they would be that hard to clean...theres not much there.
I say hard to clean becuz the flat spoke design (edges are a PITA) and the small triangles inside hub area...but use a small conical buff pad and a drill should be good.

RedV6.jpg

Wife gave the approval, she will be ordering a gold set with a portion of the Tax Return this year. Last year she bought my Bogart Racing wheels for my old Camaro...looks like I have a new family tradition going on, tax return = performance upgrades for Pappa
smile.gif
Can't wait.

I like them. May be a bit of a pain to clean, but I may get a set of clear in the future. I think I'll try the mothers polishing ball suggested by GM Busa.

I have the v6 wheels in the clear and these wheels are NOT a polished aluminum finish. They are clear anodized. CZ reccomends to clean the wheels with brake parts cleaner and it works great. No polishing required. It is however a bit difficult to get into all the little insets close to the hub to clean them.

Back