Cleaning up the garage how bout you?

Nastee

Registered
Organization is paramount.

20190529_115451.jpg

20190530_130932.jpg

Ain’t it strange how quickly it reverts back to a trashed state?
It takes about a week for my garage to return to “where the f#€k did I put that hammer??”
I thought you were describing me for a second, Gregg. I spend one hour organizing my bench and only takes an oil change or brake system flush for me to have it full of tools I can’t remember what I took ouf their respective drawers for, because an oil change only requires a filter wrench, socket and ratchet, rag, catch can and a funnel. :banghead:

I thought you were describing me for a second, Gregg. I spend one hour organizing my bench and only takes an oil change or brake system flush for me to have it full of tools I can’t remember what I took ouf their respective drawers for, because an oil change only requires a filter wrench, socket and ratchet, rag, catch can and a funnel. :banghead:
You've heard of people that sleep-walk ?
what you described there is 'sleep-wrenching' lmao!

Work bench was a complete mess worse than in the 1st picture before I put the shelves up. I use it I know where everything is but I now put down something, yesterday it was a long screwdriver & have no idea what I did with it. I know it is a result of having cancer but it still gets me going when I was just using something so figure why not spend the little bit of time and money to make it right. Also embarrassing when I post pictures.

When I build engines for the drag race team in division 4 sportsman motorcycle it looks like a operating room. Tools laid out on towels. My OCD is borderline @ times.
My garage was filled with trash bags for the last two days from our son with his crap.
I about had a melt down. It was so bad I did not work out Wednesday. Yesterday I had to work out so used broom to push his stuff out of the way. His mom made a comment to him. Woke up this morning to a clean garage / shop ;)

When I build engines for the drag race team in division 4 sportsman motorcycle it looks like a operating room. Tools laid out on towels. My OCD is borderline @ times.
My garage was filled with trash bags for the last two days from our son with his crap.
I about had a melt down. It was so bad I did not work out Wednesday. Yesterday I had to work out so used broom to push his stuff out of the way. His mom made a comment to him. Woke up this morning to a clean garage / shop ;)
The power of 'Mom"

Work bench was a complete mess worse than in the 1st picture before I put the shelves up. I use it I know where everything is but I now put down something, yesterday it was a long screwdriver & have no idea what I did with it. I know it is a result of having cancer but it still gets me going when I was just using something so figure why not spend the little bit of time and money to make it right. Also embarrassing when I post pictures.
Wait until you are older. I was looking for a flash light two days ago to fix a light bulb.
Which would be fine if I was not using a flashlight at the time to look in my tool box. True story. yep The Wrath of Mom can be a scary thing to see

Probably look for your glasses with them on your head too I'll bet....
This is different you function normally but then later have no recollection at all of moving, placing items or who moved, lost messed up your stuff. I don't assume it is family members anymore i know it is me but it is as if a short bit of not important memory has been erased & is now missing. You accept it after awhile & try to figure what you may have done with x item that can not be located. Life can be strange & humbling.

This is different you function normally but then later have no recollection at all of moving, placing items or who moved, lost messed up your stuff. I don't assume it is family members anymore i know it is me but it is as if a short bit of not important memory has been erased & is now missing. You accept it after awhile & try to figure what you may have done with x item that can not be located. Life can be strange & humbling.
Been there, got that tee shirt....

Back