HOW BOUT THEM REDSKINS!!

Supergank1

Registered
HOW BOUT THAT BEATDOWN ON THE COWGIRLS !!!!
deadhorse.gif

REDSKINS_COWBOYS_06_035.jpg

Hows about Dallas didnt care and didnt play anywhere near there potential... Washington had some good defensive plays tonight too, dont get me wrong but do you really think Dallas came out and gave it 100%??

huh??? didn`t the starters all play until the end of the 3rd?
rock.gif
i guess they haven`t cared the last 4 weeks either?? 1 yard of rushing is a straight up beat down man !!! come on dude i`m a redskin fan and we gotta talk some trash on the few ops we get..
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
give it up

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

They are all embarrassed and hiding. Love the Redskins.. well love any team that beats up on the Cowboys.

They are all embarrassed and hiding. Love the Redskins.. well love any team that beats up on the Cowboys.
heck yea they are..my family has been redskin season ticket holders since the 60`s . i was there today, many fights in the parking lot, a few dallas fans got smacked down just like there team did!!!
laugh.gif

I've been a Vikings Fan for 42 years since my birth up there in the COLD ZONE...and yet EVERY YEAR...they're losers.  Don't ever forget though, THEY'RE MY LOSERS......
super.gif

Mark my words....if the Vikings ever go to the Super Bowl in "my lifetime".........

...the SECOND COMING of OUR SAVIOR cannot be that far behind......

Nice tush shot by the way.....very nice...
coolold.gif

I've been a Vikings Fan for 42 years since my birth up there in the COLD ZONE...and yet EVERY YEAR...they're losers.  Don't ever forget though, THEY'RE MY LOSERS......
super.gif

Mark my words....if the Vikings ever go to the Super Bowl in "my lifetime".........

coolold.gif
your Vikings will be a good team if they get a good QB, they say Chad Pennington might be your QB next year??? i think they will be a playoff team next year. maybe a superbowl ain`t that far off???

super.gif

coolold.gif
Right there with ya... every year I talk smack about the Vikings going to the Super Bowl and coming home with the ring. Every year I stop watching football earlier than planned.

One year we almost had it, but then again we let the Falcons come back and win... NEXT YEAR!!!

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
i was there today, many fights in the parking lot, a few dallas fans got smacked down just like there team did!!! [/quote]

Fighting over a football game.
rock.gif
Risking the loss of teeth,possible head injury on concrete parking lot,criminal charges,lawsuits,etc etc...to each his own I suppose.

MY Seahawks got the krap kicked outa them yesterday aswell.
face7.gif

RSD.

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
i was there today, many fights in the parking lot, a few dallas fans got smacked down just like there team did!!!  [/quote]

rock.gif
 Risking the loss of teeth,possible head injury on concrete parking lot,criminal charges,lawsuits,etc etc...to each his own I suppose.

face7.gif

RSD.[/quote]
didn`t say i was fighting, you know there`s always a bunch of drunks at the end of the game that gotta run that mouth..any skins vs. cowboys or skins vs. eagles game is like that. your seahawks are still a good team and had nothing to play for yesterday either..should be a good game this saturday but i`m sure the seahawks are favored..

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
i was there today, many fights in the parking lot, a few dallas fans got smacked down just like there team did!!!  

rock.gif

face7.gif

RSD.[/quote]
didn`t say i was fighting, you know there`s always a bunch of drunks at the end of the game that gotta run that mouth..any skins vs. cowboys or skins vs. eagles game is like that. your seahawks are still a good team and had nothing to play for yesterday either..should be a good game this saturday but i`m sure the seahawks are favored..[/quote]
I didn't think you were fighting bud. Just an' observation.
winkold.gif

Go Hawks.

RSD.

3fd3_1.jpg

" The Sun Shines on a Dog's A.. Every Once and a While "  The Cowboys are Still AMERICA'S TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back