Did I mention

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hmmmmm Jason White received the best college player award today. Isnt that interesting

SOONERS!!!

Derrick Strait also got the best defensive player WOW

Dustin how bout them SOONERS!

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)><span style='color:white'>BOOMER!!!</span></table></span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=red)><span style='color:white'>SOONER!!!</span></table></span>

hmmmm, I wonder if they will beat USC???.........OH!! silly me!!! We'll never know!
laugh.gif

Ya gotta love the loyalty you have Cap. Even after the shelacking from K-State. As a Husker fan I have gptten used to living with the butt whoopins.

One more thing Tommy Harris wins the Lombardie, howd that happen

Capt still not sure who to pull for in the Championship game. I have so much respect for you that I don't want to seem disloyal by going against you but I am a Miami fan and this year I get to be a "Hater" Go LSU!!!! Isn't college football great! Congrats to Jason and the others the were the class of the pack this year BCS be damned!!!

Marc, no loyalty necessary its college football go where your heart leads ya. I just reserve the right to say nanny nanny boo boo when we win.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!!! HI GUYS I'M NEW TO THE SITE AND STILL LEARNING MY WAY AROUND. HEY CAPT. I JUST LEARNED YOU ARE FROM THE OKC AREA. MAYBE THIS SPRING WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND RIDE. I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR A REASON TO RIDE.:cool:

I work out at Tinker A.F.B. But I live on the north west side up close to Yukon, right off council and N.W. Expressway.

I actually live in Newcastle but work on Meridian just North of I-40. Let me know some evening when you have some free time and we can hook up and tell our busa survival stories.

cap

Hey captain, I have been on this site for a few months now and I just realized you are in OKC. I am from Altus. I ride up to the city quite often when the weather is nice. I had to drive the truck last weekend due to the snow!!

THAT SOUNDS COOL CAP. MAYBE AFTER ALL OF THIS HOLIDAY CRAZY IS OVER YOU ,ME, AND OKOUTLAW CAN HOOK SOMETHING UP. BUT I MUST WARN YOU I DON'T HAVE ALOT OF BUSA STORIES YET. I JUST GOT MY BIRD A FEW MONTHS AGO. BEFORE THAT IT WAS HARLEYS(WHICH I STILL HAVE ONE) AND OTHER ASSORTED BIKES. ALL FUN JUST THE SAME. DO YOU EVER GET WITH A GROUP HERE LOCALLY FOR DINNER RUNS AND WHAT NOT?

You remember the CE Page airport incident a couple years back. The answer is NO I do not ride with any of the groups in the city. I usually hook up with a couple of guys that I trust and we would take off on Fri or Sat night dinner runs... A couple of times we went to Dallas or Amarillo for Dennys or Kettle then ride back at 4am. The old addage about safety in numbers is true if your on foot, when you get a lot of bikes together in my experiences it never fais that someone does something stupid. Lets hook up.

Cap

I DO HEAR WHERE YOU ARE COMING FROM CAP. I DON'T NEED THOSE TYPE OF HEADACHES (PAGE AIRPORT) EITHER. I WISH THEY WOULD MOVE THUNDER VALLEY TO OKC FAIRGROUNDS. IT WOULD GET ALOT MORE BUSINESS AND GIVE THE KIDS AND SPEED FREAKS (ME) A PLACE TO GO ON THE WEEKENDS WITH OUT GOING ALL THE WAY TO NOBLE.

Back