Where are my NFL fans at?

lil charlie

Registered
Today is NFL draft day. So what’s your favorite team and what position/s do you think they need to fill. Got a favorite person you want them to pick or better yet a person you wish they would cut?

My two favorite teams are the Washington Deadskins and the Houston Texans. The Deadskins may be able to go back to their real name, the Redskins since they have traded up for the #2 pick in the draft. They are going to pick RGIII, who in my opinion, is more ready to start than Luck. I do think Luck will be better in the long run though. The Redskins also did well in the offseason by picking up the “Haitian Sensationâ€￾ wide out Pierre Garcon from the Colts and kicker Neil Rackers from the Texans. The Redskins should focus their 2nd pick on a new running back, then the rest on defense.

The Texans have spent the past few years focusing on Defense for its time to bump up the offence. Their 1st pick should be a standout o-line player, then work on receivers and a replacement kicker.

Detroit Lions BABY! Now we need a new wide receiver since Megatron got the Madden Cover :banghead:

We need a better defensive line, and also help on the offensive line. Otherwise, we are looking fairly strong again this year. :thumbsup:

Broncos!!! Haven't kept up with the draft picks at all...too busy lately to worry over it...

You're a girl so we all know you only pick a team based off of the colors or if you think the qb is good looking :lol:

Football and boxing - my two favorite sports! What's this "no girls allowed" crap you're trying to pull? :ban:

There has to be a line somewhere......you already run a motorcycle board.......

go play with some dolls or something
:hide:

Back