Cheney's contractor buddies?

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
WASHINGTON – An Army investigation calls the electrocution death of a U.S. soldier in Iraq "negligent homicide" caused by military contractor KBR Inc. and two of its supervisors.

In a document obtained by The Associated Press, an Army criminal investigator says the manner of death for Staff Sgt. Ryan Maseth, 24, has been changed from accidental to negligent homicide because the contractor failed to ensure that "qualified electricians and plumbers" worked on the barracks where Maseth died.

The Green Beret from Pittsburgh died of cardiac arrest on Jan. 2, 2008. He was electrocuted while taking a shower in his barracks in Baghdad.

A spokesman for Houston-based KBR was not immediately available for comment.

Just great huh? An honorable green beret soldier sent in harm's way gets electrocuted while taking a frikkin shower. Hopefully we won't be reading crap like this with the new administration.

That is just about stupid... it is the administrations fault that a service man was electrocuted because a contractor dropped the ball... I am sure that they called the guy and told him to make sure someone died...

Keep in mind it was the same administration in power when the investigation was run... I guess we get a 9th year of haters... it is all Bush's fault huh?

I am already liking the amount of controversy surrounding the Illinois political machine that is now washington.. :rofl:

Are u kidding me???
So if a liberal was in charge, and he sent his LIBERAL contractors to build there liberal baracks, this wouldnt have happend?? YES, it is a tragedy that this soldier died this way, but seriously...how can you even BEGIN to blame this on Bush's administration????

When is this simple minded thinking gonna stop???

My prayers are sent to this Soldiers Family and Friends.

I doubt they would want their loved one used in this manner, but that's just me.

Back