CHECK THIS OUT MAN!!!!!

The article, if truthful, also said the bear had killed other people, so it's possibly not a bad thing that he was shot...
Yeah, I have another pic that goes with that story. It's what's left of a hiker that the bear supposedly chewed on before he was killed. He was definitely chomped on by somethin'! Prolly a bit graphic to get by the censorship here though or I'd post it. It's pretty nasty...
eek2.gif

The article, if truthful, also said the bear had killed other people, so it's possibly not a bad thing that he was shot...
Yeah, I have another pic that goes with that story. It's what's left of a hiker that the bear supposedly chewed on before he was killed. He was definitely chomped on by somethin'! Prolly a bit graphic to get by the censorship here though or I'd post it. It's pretty nasty...  
eek2.gif
BT, I think I was sent the same shots. Peeked a the first one. No need to see andy more.

Nasty!

eek2.gif
BT, I think I was sent the same shots.  Peeked a the first one.  No need to see andy more.

Nasty!
Yeah, it's rough, even compared to a lot of the stuff I've seen at work.

I remember a similar story but it was a giant Emu. You know, those Emu's are pure evil.

Back