Pics of my Busa and mods: 240, carpeted and 12v trunk, other stuff - Pic whoring.....

Re: Pics of my Busa and mods: 240, carpeted and 12v trunk, other stuff - Pic whoring.

Looks good,

how much stretch is the swingarm?
did you lower it?

Re: Pics of my Busa and mods: 240, carpeted and 12v trunk, other stuff - Pic whoring.

Wow...you don't mess around. That trunk is sweet... Love the 240 also.

ahh man!!!

know i gotta pull apart my rear end to get that carpet installed ....

too cool to pass up on that ...

frame grinding is another story... thats to crazy for me,, but one hell of a busa u got there..

:thumbsup:

What did you use to paint the peg pieces?

ahh man!!!

know i gotta pull apart my rear end to get that carpet installed ....

too cool to pass up on that ...

frame grinding is another story... thats to crazy for me,, but one hell of a busa u got there..

:thumbsup:

Thanks - and speaker box carpet does the trick. Also, silicone seal all the cracks and gaps to keep it as water resistant as possible.

What did you use to paint the peg pieces?

Light sanding, few coats of primer and few coats of bedliner - has a nice texture to it. Did them over the course of about a week.

Thanks - and speaker box carpet does the trick. Also, silicone seal all the cracks and gaps to keep it as water resistant as possible.

Light sanding, few coats of primer and few coats of bedliner - has a nice texture to it. Did them over the course of about a week.

You think the pegs will be as durable as powder coating?

You think the pegs will be as durable as powder coating?

They may need a touch-up after a few seasons, but I invested a lot of time in prep work, so after a few thousand miles on them already, they look just like the day I finished them. Bedliner is meant to take a beating anyway, so they're pretty solid.

Great thread OP. Love the creativity

Lmao... The garage door supports don't creak or anything? I would be afraid of damaging my garage door supports..

Great thread OP. Love the creativity

:beerchug::bowdown:

Lmao... The garage door supports don't creak or anything? I would be afraid of damaging my garage door supports..

No. Plus they're not supporting the weight of the whole bike, just the back half. Hung it for 3 weeks straight and no issues. I am 200# and can hang from the supports with no problem. Its from the base, anchored in the ceiling, not the tracks.

Back