• To many clothes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • Not enough clothes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
Check out my boy's closet...He's not even here yet! He should be arriving Dec. 2nd. I am so excited. I will be a new Daddy!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132077926 -->

BabysRoom.jpg

Not enough clothes...

See, your wife's gonna be swamped with laundry with that little guy...buy clothes, use 'em and toss 'em...go buy more...it's easier!
laugh.gif

Congrats again! It's going to be awesome...

When's her due date again?

Not enough clothes...

See, your wife's gonna be swamped with laundry with that little guy...buy clothes, use 'em and toss 'em...go buy more...it's easier!  
laugh.gif

Congrats again!  It's going to be awesome...

When's her due date again?
Dec. 2nd...Right around the corner!
Aww, he's going to be one of those kids that get's late b-day gifts because Christmas is just around the corner...poor guy...he'll grow up bitter just like my hubby...
laugh.gif

I wish you and your wife the best...it's a great time...no sleep, but great nonetheless!
smile.gif

laugh.gif

Looks like you've got a good start going
cool.gif
Hope everything goes well
beerchug.gif

We're expecting our "Grandson" by Dec 11th
wow.gif

Like Michelle said....GO BUY MORE!!! You will NEVER believe how many times a day you change them!! Poop, Puke, Pee. You name they do it! And dont stop until they have worn 4 or more outfits a day!
Congrats on the little one!!
biggrin.gif

You can never have enough clothes for a baby, you'll be surprised how quick you'll get through them.

Congrats! is this your first?

My little girl has more than your little boy, and she'll be here on or around Dec. 5th.

It is all good. I see you got some Graco equipment too. If only they made a rear seat for the Busa !!

I was going to say it looked absolutely perfect, man, but there wasn't a choice for that; so I had to go with not enough.
smile.gif

Looks fantastic, man. I get excited for you just looking at the picture. Exciting and fanstastic times.
thumbs-up.gif

damn that kid is going to be spoiled! congrats!
smile.gif
i've got one coming in may 06'- please god be a boy!
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone I really appreciate it.

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132234547 -->

Need more clothes! What u gonna do for the other 6 days of the week?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm liking the stockpile of toys woohoo.

Congrats to you and your wife
smile.gif
exciting time!

laugh.gif

Back