Added my fairings screens today.

Where do you get the material for the screens?  Looks really good and would be a good weekend project for me.
I AM NOT TROMPING OVER FSTAZFK ADVICE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF YOU CAN CHECK OUT AN AUTO PARTS STORE i.e. PEP BOYS, AND LOOK FOR THE (APC )SCREENS. THE COLORS ARE SILVER, RED, AND BLUE FOR ABOUT $36. YOU WILL ONLY NEED ONE OF THEM. TOOLS: TIN SNIPS AND SYLICONE. VERY EASY MOD.

Where do you get the material for the screens?  Looks really good and would be a good weekend project for me.
I AM  NOT TROMPING OVER FSTAZFK ADVICE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF YOU CAN CHECK OUT AN AUTO PARTS STORE i.e. PEP BOYS, AND LOOK FOR THE (APC )SCREENS. THE COLORS ARE SILVER, RED, AND BLUE FOR ABOUT $36. YOU WILL ONLY NEED ONE OF THEM. TOOLS: TIN SNIPS AND SYLICONE.  VERY EASY MOD.
It is just that easy!

Where do you get the material for the screens? Looks really good and would be a good weekend project for me.
I AM NOT TROMPING OVER FSTAZFK ADVICE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF YOU CAN CHECK OUT AN AUTO PARTS STORE i.e. PEP BOYS, AND LOOK FOR THE (APC )SCREENS. THE COLORS ARE SILVER, RED, AND BLUE FOR ABOUT $36. YOU WILL ONLY NEED ONE OF THEM. TOOLS: TIN SNIPS AND SYLICONE. VERY EASY MOD.
no problem. It was just that, advice!
beerchug.gif
The only reason i would suggest buying from Geo ( RPM9001 ) over the screens you mentioned is that at 39.00 bucks you dont have to do anything other than install. He cuts AND PREFORMS them. ( very helpful considering it can be a pain forming them.) Its all good BABYBUSA

<!--EDIT|fstAZfk
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127354316 -->

smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks To all that have sent people looking for screens to me. They look sweet painted!!! You guys made them look even better!! Great job!!

Geo

smile.gif

Cuffee, BusaCruise and Frisbee,
All your screens look great. Cuffee, the black looks great with your frame....
Busa Cruise, You bike looks awesome, have you thought about painting your inners? It would really tie your bike together!
Frisbee, that yellow looks sick!

Great scoots guys!
I would prolly look into it eventually...I already have a spare set of upper dash pieces...I still need the lowers.
I like to keep OEM spares if possible before I mod...that way if there's an issue, I won't worry.
What's it run to get the panels painted?

I paid 350.00 to get my beetle bags and mirrors painted to match the blue.

Back