I survived Midterms

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
I had a Midterm Tuesday night and Wednesday night. They were both hard and h***. I am so tired. Taking two graduate level classes, working full time, and dealing with a pregnant wife is hard as h***.

My reward in December will be a
<ul>Masters of Science (Computer Science),
my new born son (Donald, Jr.) will be here, and
I will get my promotion (more money!).[/list]
I can survive for a few more months!

<!--EDIT|Cuffee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130416403 -->

Good luck with everything...It will all be worth it in the end. I am taking classes also, but I am nowhere near the end of the tunnel.... I'm a little envious!

Congrats,the hard work will pay off,enjoyour new son!
smile.gif

Thanks every one for the positive comments. You know I can't believe that I will be a father in a little more than a month. I don't know what to expect. I am excited and scared at the same time.

AWESOME!!!

It'll all be well worth the hard work...
cool.gif

Becoming a new parent is the scariest thing in the world! But, the second you get him home, you'll get in the routine and never love anything more...
smile.gif
Congrats!!!!

great, it takes a lot of guts to take classes while working full time.

BTW, what 4 letter word starts with a H that is censored (hope it's not hell) well I'll see.

Good job, keeping your nose to the grindstone will pay off in the end. Congrats on the impending son, it is scary, but it's also the coolest ever. You'll figure it out, he'll be working on his Masters degree before you know it!

Back