I survived IKE

rolandag2

Registered
well it got pretty bad here in Dickinson we are about 15 -20 miles north Galveston and we made it I'm using my iPhone to type this it will probably be the only post till I get lights and Internet back but I my wife and kids made it throught the hard part and BUSA nestled in the garage made it as well I hope that all other people affected by IKE made throught as well and I hope they are in good health everything is fine
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
well it got pretty bad here in Dickinson we are about 15 -20 miles north Galveston and we made it I'm using my iPhone to type this it will probably be the only post till I get lights and Internet back but I my wife and kids made it throught the hard part and BUSA nestled in the garage made it as well I hope that all other people affected by IKE made throught as well and I hope they are in good health everything is fine
Posted via Mobile Device

glad you are ok, no lights here yet, seven days passed and i might not get power till next week. it is getting to be pain in the a@@.
i bet you next month my electric bill still be the same amount!!!

So glad you're OK...some areas are just devastated from what I'm seeing on the news, but I find it odd that the post-Ike coverage isn't any where near what we saw during Katrina...

I'm glad you're family is OK; that's what matters the most :)

that's great you guys made it. There's quit a few who were'nt so lucky. I hope you guys get back on your feet soon.

Back