We Survived.....

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Made it through the hurricane just fine. The backside of that storm was pretty serious. Completely opposite of what we're used to. I believe the winds topped out right at 100 or so miles an hour. We were also one of the lucky 5% in the whole county to have power last night. We only had to do without from 9:30am to about 6:00pm. I'll post a few pics but bear with me cause i'm on dial up right now. Hope Bronc3 and everyone else faired well.

Picture_002b.jpg

The Busa was nice and comfy with the cover on, in the garage. I was scrambling eggs on the side burner of the grill at 10:00 in the morning with a flashlight.
laugh.gif

Picture_023b.JPG

Back side was nasty even up here in Brevard county. Not nearly what you got there. But enough to get your attention. Glad you did ok.

Glad you're okay!!

The wind was unreal on the news...why didn't you go out and do a little report while stuff whips past your head and you try your best to hold on to a trash can or something?! Jeez...we needed first hand stuff here...
laugh.gif

Glad to hear Jeff....now we need Scott to post up!

All is well here, the new roof brought on by last year's storms held up great, so the old dump will live to face another storm. Lost a couple large trees, one of which narrowly missed the house. As of now, still no power or cable. Phone & DSL just came back a few hours ago. Still powering the house with a generator, but it does a good job.

All I got out of this one was some gusty winds and a good rain. I had my share last year.

Glad you guys are doing well.

Kev

I'll say it again, I don't miss Florida.
wink.gif
Glad you guys did OK, I know how trying the storms get, they can really wear on the nerves.

I'll say it again, I don't miss Florida.
wink.gif
Glad you guys did OK, I know how trying the storms get, they can really wear on the nerves.

Back