Hurricane Charlie inbound...

Wal-Mart was closed so we went to Circle K. They were out of 87 and 89, all that was left was 93. My son filled up his car and then they shut the pump off. I guess they were closing.

DCP_0003.JPG

I'll try to update you guys as the day progresses. The latest tracking takes the center of the storm right over Lakeland. We are about 80 miles strait north of where the storm is hitting land right now. Here is a photo of my wind gauge in the front yard. Right now it says there's not much wind.

DCP_0005.JPG

Only in Fla, here are the neighbors, they must think it is the 4th of July, they are eating watermelon in the garage and watching the hurricane.

DCP_0009.JPG

Well, Tampa's Mojo seems to have come through again... Storm turns early, good new for Tampa... BUT!!!

I drive over to TitusVille last night, and now that big assed storm is heading our direction...
laugh.gif
Seems to be following me... he he he...

The eye is in the South east part of my county now, I am in the Northwest. Here is a picture of the wind gauge in my back yard.

DCP_0012.JPG

OK Lakeland should be just about clear, the storm has kicked Kissimee square in the nuts and appears to be aimed straight for TitusVille... Yeah Me...
laugh.gif
Here I thought I was clever...

Orlando is getting it pretty good as well though the storm is weekening...

It's getting REALLY LOUD OU THTERE

Hey Kevin -

As long as you stopped taking your mediciine and your pshycosis is coming back which has to be the reason you are hanging around.

Hook up a web cam to your computer and give us a live feed!!!! use yahoo messenger!!

asside from the wise cracking comments, hope you are yours are safe and will be safe..

Now, hook up that web came and lets see some live feeds!!!
biggrin.gif

why do you want to live there?

are you fuggin' nuts?

or just plain stoopid?

I dont understand. Your lives revolve around ...the weather.

Someone asked for a prayer. I'll say a prayer. I hope you Bozo's grow a fuggin' brain.

Rev.... move to Seatle...you can watch Mariner an' Seahawk games....

AND RARELY WILL YOUR HOUSE GET BLOWN OVER .

Florida BLOWS. in more ways than 1....

I still have power
smile.gif
wow.....thats great .

yes, that was sarcasm.

maybe tomorrow, yer roof will still be on.

Give praise my bretheren, for what we are about to receive.

Come hell...or high water...

I heard Washington state is nice this time of year....
Very few HURRICANES .
hav a good 1.... "Getting blown, isn't always a good thing"

rsd.

My daughter, her husband, and their new baby had to abandon their brand-new Ft. Myers home when Charley turned toward them from the Gulf. They fled across the street to shelter in the Teco Arena to ride it out. They are okay although they were told to not expect power restoration for a week!

Last edited by a moderator:
And the #1 answer for living in the paths of some of the world's worst weather phenomenon?

Keep us updated guys, Rev, are you still doing ok?

Back