Cheating Death 2-Missed By Inches

That was good. There were some Oh Sh!t moments. I bet the guy with the Cheetah was freaked and I wonder if the cameraman with on the tanker crash did get bruised up.

Last edited:
WOW! very cool to see and unbelievable if it wasn't for video. the car ripping through the intersection and squeezing perfectly between 2 cars was killa' timing. :laugh:

That was good. There were some Oh Sh!t moments. I bet the guy with the Cheetah was freaked [/B.

Yeah, it looked like they were hunting him. :( It was nice to see the shoe on the other foot. Got what he deserved IMO... Hope it changed his mind for any future hunts like that. :rulez:

Yeah, it looked like they were hunting him. :( It was nice to see the shoe on the other foot. Got what he deserved IMO... Hope it changed his mind for any future hunts like that. :rulez:

For some reason I don't believe this. I highly doubt you use German short hairs and pistols to hunt jaguars... I think they were looking for something else when the found that lil kitty.

For some reason I don't believe this. I highly doubt you use German short hairs and pistols to hunt jaguars... I think they were looking for something else when the found that lil kitty.

Ya'll are both wrong :laugh: That kitty was a Leopard and I do believe that idiot was hunting him. I hope the kitty hurt his arse too. I have no respect for those bums that hunt like that. It looks like the staged hunting where they cage a big cat, someone pays big bucks, then gets to "hunt" the animal in some controlled range. He has the dogs to help him in the video and someone else comes in with the rifle. I heard about a ranch in Texas that was doing the same thing... For those "weekend warriors" so they can say they've hunted Africa's big game animals.

Awesome video, I haven't seen a few of those clips. I woulda shat my pants in probably over half of them. The rally car clips kill me, I mean, c'mon MOOOVE :lol:

Wow! Those were some close calls. Betcha there were some dirty drawers after those.

Ya'll are both wrong :laugh: That kitty was a Leopard and I do believe that idiot was hunting him. I hope the kitty hurt his arse too. I have no respect for those bums that hunt like that. It looks like the staged hunting where they cage a big cat, someone pays big bucks, then gets to "hunt" the animal in some controlled range. He has the dogs to help him in the video and someone else comes in with the rifle. I heard about a ranch in Texas that was doing the same thing... For those "weekend warriors" so they can say they've hunted Africa's big game animals.

Awesome video, I haven't seen a few of those clips. I woulda shat my pants in probably over half of them. The rally car clips kill me, I mean, c'mon MOOOVE :lol:

Should be "Here's a rock, there's a Tiger, go kill it":whistle:

The guy tripping in front of the train was the biggest "oh $#@#" moment for me.

the guy that jumped out of the High speed train going north to have lightning reations and timing to spring out of the way of the train hurtling south bound

heart in my mouth or what

Back