Changing Out Your Levers

ibanezbtb72

Registered
Okay I have a general question and I am looking for some feedback. Why does one change out their clutch and brake levers. Is it for looks or is it functionality? I have the 08 Hayabusa and I see no reason to change my levers. Am I missing out on something by staying stock?

mostly looks in my case... (clutch and brake worked just fine with the OE levers, the Pazzo just looks better IMO)

Shorty's could be a mixed bag for some.. if you spend a lot of time in traffic, that short clutch lever could leave you wanting a rest I bet..

I love my Pazzo shorties. At first, I was skeptical - thinking that it would be more difficult operating the clutch lever with the short levers - but after riding with them, I actually like them better than the long levers! I think it's easier... Just my
2cents.gif

i think short clutch would be good if you don't have any traffic jams but last time i got stuck my forarm was killing me

Bit of both for me , pazzo s look cool , and they seem to fit my reach better with the adjustments

Riders Customs is shipping me my Black on Black shorties today... for my 08 Black beauty...lol...

BTW they are a sponsor here and are awesome to deal with.
bowdown.gif

I'll get some pics up when done and you can see for yourself...
cool.gif

ASV. I wrote a review of these levers and the company which makes them.

I have ASV Black/Shortys on both my 06LE and the Gen2. Functionality and looks, easy mod; whatever is your flavor...

ASV_on_Wasabi_3.gif

Here's a pic of me and the chief inventor and owner of ASV, Bob Morales.

Good luck, brother...

Scar

beerchug.gif

Scar___Bob_Morales_of_ASV_4.gif

the ASV looks pretty stocky compared to the Pazzo.. cost? I like the "lean" look myself

the ASV looks pretty stocky compared to the Pazzo..  cost?  I like the "lean" look myself
They retail for $250/pair. I got them as schwag for writing the article.

laugh.gif

Being a talented writer (as I've been called here on the .oRg), has it's perks.

hello.gif

Can one of the sponsors please PM me a price for a set of levers for my gen II I want a shorty clutch and stock length brake. Not sure what brand I want.

Back