2008 clutch lever removal instructions

busatim

Registered
Does anybody know how to remove stock clutch lever AND how to reinstall it, on a 2008. Can someone help me out. ( Taking off stock clutch lever and installing stock lever ) Somebody I won't mention !! bumped my bike !! fell and broke off the end of lever where the ball is on the end the lever. Need instructions on HOW TO; remove stock clutch lever AND to reinstall it. Thanks, busatim (TIM)

Tim, I just replaced mine last week with Pazzo levers. This is very simple, all you need is a 8mm socket and 10mm wrench, all you need to do is remove the bolt and nut that hold the lever on to the perch and the lever will slide out. When you replace the old lever be sure to remove the brass bushing and put in the new lever and then all you need to do is line up the hole in the bushing to the pin/plunger in the clutch perch, line up the hole for the bolt and you're done.:thumbsup:

Tim, I just replaced mine last week with Pazzo levers. This is very simple, all you need is a 8mm socket and 10mm wrench, all you need to do is remove the bolt and nut that hold the lever on to the perch and the lever will slide out. When you replace the old lever be sure to remove the brass bushing and put in the new lever and then all you need to do is line up the hole in the bushing to the pin/plunger in the clutch perch, line up the hole for the bolt and you're done.:thumbsup:

:beerchug:

+2 Easy as pie :beerchug:

Very easy and I would suggest a set of Pazzo shorties. The shorties are very sexy and hard as heck to break :laugh:

While you are at it, clean all the surfaces and add a thin layer of grease to contact areas:poke:

Back