Chain Broke AGAIN!!!!!

This is just inexperience.( Riding and Wrenching)
Take it easy man,before I read about you in the papers.

Im making an apointment with Xcaliber motors as we speak. They are out of Plainfiled Ct.
If you must go to a dealer (although I am not sure why)Talk to Andy. He is in charge of Service and head Mechanic. They are one of the better dealers around

Tell him everything that you need checked and EVERYTING THAT YOU FIXED. Tell him I sent you.

I seen people bring in their bikes with mixed sprockets....520/530/532/630 and chains... and not even realizing it...sometimes the fitment is so close, or "it just works" that they never question it.

if you made some changes with any components ( besides the now mutiple chains
wink.gif
) then I would say tossem.
start with a stock set or fresh "kit".

Beyond that, I would second the post on the axle moving...or perhaps the swingarm nut/bushings are loose???

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: (laughing at the pic of a bike in the tree)
NOT LAUGHING AT THE BROKEN CHAIN THING..... just happened to me yesterday.

Last edited:
I've only read half this thread...sounds like you're driving a honda civic...
Did you paint your bike primer black yet and buy all your mods from shucks? :p

Get your bike fixed right...I had a friend break a chain mid turn and cause him to hideside.... he broke his colanbone (his name is colan and yes, its a play on words)... don't be cheap when it comes to safety.
Posted via Mobile Device

Re: Chain Broke AGAIN!!!!!

This guy hasn't been around since 12/06. Hope he is ok. It would suck if the chain broke again and he wasn't so lucky this time.

Back