Cemetery Ride pics

war69

Registered
Went with Lurch today and a group of people on a ride to visit a few cemeterys. Thanks Lurch, Destine and I had a great time with you all. Hers a few pics of our ride. It was a little chili in the morning, 30 out but ended up turning to be a nice day.Destine says the house is now clean come on over.

1 (2).jpg

1 (3).jpg

1 (4).jpg

1 (5).jpg

1 (7).jpg

1 (6).jpg

1 (8).jpg

1 (9).jpg

1 (10).jpg

1 (11).jpg

1 (12).jpg

1 (13).jpg

1 (14).jpg

1 (16).jpg

1 (15).jpg

1 (17).jpg

1 (18).jpg

1.jpg

Very nice pictures. Your are much better than mine. Still working on posting mine. Have to finsh peeling off layers here. LOL

Thank you for joining us. Glad you were able to get off of work.
It was a pleasure having you in the group today. Join us any time my friend.

Your pics turned out great. It was great to meet you guys and ride. Looking forward to the fight! :laugh:

It was a pleasure meeting and riding with yourself and Destine today! Hopefully we can all get together again.

This is a good shot of Lynn (BBB) falling down and going BOOM.:whistle:

Lynn falling down.jpg

And then you have the "Children of the Corn":beerchug:

children of the corn.jpg

Lynn falling down.jpg

children of the corn.jpg

You had to point that out ya big meany. You try sitting down wearing UnderArmor, jeans and chaps. Nothing bends right. :laugh:

I was actually in the process of taking my boots off to put on the little foot warmer stickons. Boy did those work good.

@ the pic of the 2 blue busas..

So much speed in that pic......

So Mikey, I wonder why you look so relieved? :poke::whistle:

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to comment on that:poke::rofl: I wasn't going to be the first. When I saw Wayne get a pic of me coming out of the corn, the words "Children of the Corn: Hayabusa Edition" came to mind:laugh:

Yes, War69's wife had relatives at the last location. None of knew this except her until we stopped there.

Good stuff all 'round! :beerchug:

Nice to see the old stomping ground again.

One of the pix seems to have been altered. What got cut out? :laugh:

Back