Cellphone gun

Well that's one thing my iPhone can't do....yet!

I wonder how many people would shoot themselves or others with that though. Oh, I was just trying to dial Little John down over there by the creek when my phone shot Billy Jean (said in southern accent).

:laugh:

I wonder how many people would shoot themselves or others with that though. Oh, I was just trying to dial Little John down over there by the creek when my phone shot Billy Jean (said in southern accent).

Don't equate a southern accent with a lack of intelligence. :moon: I smell a Yankee

The way I would see this is natural selection , survival of the fittest:thumbsup:

Would be perfect now a days...trying to drive while talking on the phone and shoot your foot off,,well you didnt deserve to have a foot in the first place....:thumbsup: is that too drastic???

The way I would see this is natural selection , survival of the fittest:thumbsup:

Would be perfect now a days...trying to drive while talking on the phone and shoot your foot off,,well you didnt deserve to have a foot in the first place....:thumbsup: is that too drastic???

:thumbsup::lol:

Frack me. The ext thing you know people will be shot for pulling out ther Cell Phone. Oh gee i thought he had one of those Cell guns. :O

Frack me. The ext thing you know people will be shot for pulling out ther Cell Phone. Oh gee i thought he had one of those Cell guns. :O

good point! and hey, while your here.....about my toaster.:laugh:

Back