Dog Attacks PoPo

I love how the dog looks at the siren then goes back to the bumper. Ya know...had the other officer just rolled down his window and blasted some pepper spray in the direction of the dogs they would have left. That keen sense of smell isn't so good to have with capsicum in the area. :rofl:

lol, i love dogs. if he'd shot the dogs he would've been suspended so fast it's ridiculous. pepper spray would've been the best way.

Sad thing is that the dogs are probably going to be put down because the owners did not have them controlled.

Nice work on the bumper though :laugh:

I know the dog was just playin, but he'd be under my car if he played with me.:whistle:

He did a good job tho:laugh:

Thats what I am saying shoot those dogs, don't just leave them out there to tear some pedestrian or kid apart :wtf:

That dog would probably do the same thing to a human being.

He's been at a local animal shelter since this happened, until today. They determined that he has no problem with people, but just can't stand cars. Anyway, he was finally allowed to go home. I don't know if I would trust him, but apparently he has become something of a local star and is getting a second chance at life.

Back