08 Hayabusa in traffic (Turkey)

yup just what we need more bad publicity for motorcycles.

just want to know the name of the track that's playing. he was riding like an ass, could've just as easily done it on a vespa.

Don't worry about the negative Grampa's that never get their tach into the uppers.

Sweet vid. Great ride. It reminds me of some runs we have made in stoopid Seattle traffic.

Ride safe, mate!
icon6.gif

NIce vid and I liked the music. My problem with riding like this is that it's basically luck, not skill that get's you through. Don't get me wrong I'm sure the pilot was a good rider, but when you ride like that it's just the luck of the draw as to whether you make a cool vid or end up splattered under a car. I just think it's cooler to watch someone that is riding at the limit in as safe a way as possible than someone rolling the dice and hoping some dumb cabbie doesn't cut you off.

i'm a speed demon too, but there's a place and time to do it, not when your endangering others lives too. so i guess i'm a 25 year old grandpa then:laugh:

yup, after an accident or 2 it really takes the wind out of your sails and puts you on a track only

i dont think its grampaish to state a fact. Stupid is stupid and the rider in that vid is stupid. That behaviour belongs on the track not in traffic. I bet would be willing to bet in my almost 30 years of riding my tach has seen the red many more times then yours.:rulez:

i realy hope this person checked the organ doner box on his ID; someone out there might need something

i realy hope this person checked the organ doner box on his ID; someone out there might need something

i agree though on a side note i wonder if stupid transfers with organs....if there was anything left.

I used to do that Stupid Crap until it Bit me in the Ass in 99'. I was on the back tire somewhere between 85 and 100 mph in the Right lane on a Busy highway and a woman pulled out in front of me. I hit the Rear brake and put the front tire down on her trunk, slid into a steel guard rail and almost Died...There's a time and place for everything and a Busy Highway AINT' IT!

May the "Force" be with you young Skywalker! Couple inches higher on the cam would have been great, and my music of choice would have been Jesus Built My Hod Rod by Ministry.:whistle:

Back