Cash Price?

whyme

Registered
Hey all Im thinking about buying a 2010 Busa. I was wondering what a good cash price would be. I have saved since I got ran over by a drunk driver on my 06 busa about 3 weeks after I got it. I have $11,300 cash in hand right now. I wonder If I walked in to a dealer with a stack of 100 dollar bills if I could get one for $11,300? Let me know what you guys paid if you dont mind. Thanks.

sorry to say, but 11300 wont buy u a 2010. i know where u can find a brand new 2009 for that price. FYI cash in hand not always a good thing

if you can finf a 2010, I would offer them 11000 OTD. I got my 08 for 10300 OTD. which according to another dealer semi local was below their cost. Are u in the US, I have heard ther are none coming to the US except for Hawaii.

Bringing in cash is not that big of a deal, I know from personal experience with buying my bike. $11,300 for an 2010 is going to be very hard, however you will have much better luck getting an '09 for that price

If you are in the US you won't get a 2010 at all, Suzuki isn't bringing the 2010 to the US, at least not yet.

With $11,300 you should be able to get a new '09.

11,300 should get ya OTD with on most anything ya want from the big 4. And NO, a Goldwing is not something ya want:laugh:

A member just posted up an 08 Orange and Black for $8900 I think. You should be talking to him.

you could pick up a built, turbo gen 1 for that price. go through all the paperwork, let them get your info, etc, then offer 9500 cash and if they say no, walk out. they'll call back. if they're anything like our local dealers, they NEED business right now.

Mine is an 07 the I bought in Feburary of 07 with 0 miles. I did not have cash but I have outstanding credit the tag said 11,149 and the first price he brought back was 9,199. If I had cash that day I would have walked out with only paying 8,500. Start talking and low ball the crap out of him he just might take it, get the lowest price you can then let him know you have cash and offer him 500 to 1000 less OTD more than likely he will take it if not walk out he will call.

Cash is ALWAYS KING!!

Well I just got back from a dealer and he still had a new 08 on the floor. Damn maybe I will see if he will take $9500 cash otd?

You do realize when you offer a dealer a cash price you are actually offering less than they would make if you financed the bike correct? Cash isn't really the best way to leverage an offer from a dealer, other then they know you could deal today.

You do realize when you offer a dealer a cash price you are actually offering less than they would make if you financed the bike correct? Cash isn't really the best way to leverage an offer from a dealer, other then they know you could deal today.

That is only correct if they finance the bike to you. In most cases (around here anyway) a credit union of some type pays the dealer and you pay the credit union and they make to profit from intrest not the dealer. By you paying cash the dealer saves a little on man hours that would be used during the paper work and the time for the credit union to pay the dealer. In all cases I have seen, been in and heard cash will get you a better deal. And like you said its a great leverage to have because you can make a deal today and by showing them cash they know you a serious and not just waisting their time. Again I say cash is ALWAYS KING :bowdown:

The only place you can get a 2010 'Busa is in Hawaii. There is a member in Hawaii that has one. If you can get ahold of him, he might be able to help you work out a deal with the dealer to get one. Good luck with getting that 2010 you want!

Back