Carrozzeria wheels

I'm not sure which of our sponsors handle them, call a few. My CZ wheels have a Kawasaki ZX 10r sprocket pattern (I was told by the race shop where I bought them). I think they are amazing wheels in every way (lightness, looks, ez to clean, handling, etc.) ....my highest recommendation! Doyle

P1030088.JPG

Sorry I'm not sure cause I bought my rotors at the same time and the race shop installed em for me. It looks like Sleepless has regular Busa rotors on his CZ's? (maybe not now that I look at his calipers).

Sorry I'm not sure cause I bought my rotors at the same time and the race shop installed em for me. It looks like Sleepless has regular Busa rotors on his CZ's? (maybe not now that I look at his calipers).
I have the OEM motors on mine. They're still the original ones.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love my CZ wheels, V-Track wheels accept stock rotors and the lighter Tri-R Wheels use the Works Rotors. CZ best bang for your buck for aftermarket wheels. When you order them see if seller can supply you with the 90 Degree Valve Stems aswell. I ordered mine from a sponser on a differant site.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just noticed you had aftermarket rotors anyone care to chime in as to what they are :thumbsup:

Does Tim Carry These? Come on Tim chime in on price to bro!!!

I just called Mark at CZ and he said the wheels will accept any aftermarket OEM replacement. Atleast for the Gen II ,I Imagine each bike is different. I think its time to go ahead and hit the order button.:laugh:

Back