Carrozzeria Wheels

Answers, on the Hayabusa you will save approx. 6.6lbs of wheel weight, which is mostly from the outer rim, which outer rim induces much more gyroscopic effect than the hub. They are DOT and JL approved, and as such can with stand potholes just as good as any forged and CNC machined aluminum wheel be it Marvic, Marchesini etc. Bolt pattern for the sprocket is based off the Kawasaki bolt pattern (you have an option of ordering your own sprocket or purchase a Driven sprocket when ordering from CZ). The wheels ship with straight (180*) chrome bolt-in stems, all spacers necessary and bearings installed. During mounting or install onto the bike, you only torque the axles to half spec value. 18mo or so ago CZ stopped offering the wheels in Powder Coat finish, however you can order the wheels in Raw finish, which is just that, raw, straight out of the CNC after forging the finish then would be a dull gray. Hand polished finish is also available at $150 additional fee. All other anodized colors are included in price. 240 wheel kits are available, and use an offset front sprocket not included when ordering wheels. Cush drive pads are molded-in polyurethane and last much longer than OEM rubbers, but can be replaced through CZ parts when needed.

I've tried including all information I've retained on these wheels. I hope I have answered all questions thoroughly.

Charlie

Answers, on the Hayabusa you will save approx. 6.6lbs of wheel weight, which is mostly from the outer rim, which outer rim induces much more gyroscopic effect than the hub. They are DOT and JL approved, and as such can with stand potholes just as good as any forged and CNC machined aluminum wheel be it Marvic, Marchesini etc. Bolt pattern for the sprocket is based off the Kawasaki bolt pattern (you have an option of ordering your own sprocket or purchase a Driven sprocket when ordering from CZ). The wheels ship with straight (180*) chrome bolt-in stems, all spacers necessary and bearings installed. During mounting or install onto the bike, you only torque the axles to half spec value. 18mo or so ago CZ stopped offering the wheels in Powder Coat finish, however you can order the wheels in Raw finish, which is just that, raw, straight out of the CNC after forging the finish then would be a dull gray. Hand polished finish is also available at $150 additional fee. All other anodized colors are included in price. 240 wheel kits are available, and use an offset front sprocket not included when ordering wheels. Cush drive pads are molded-in polyurethane and last much longer than OEM rubbers, but can be replaced through CZ parts when needed.

I've tried including all information I've retained on these wheels. I hope I have answered all questions thoroughly.

Charlie

Thank you for the detailed information I think these will be a future investment. :laugh:

Here are my CZ Wheels in Anodized Satin Black excellant quality and one of the best bangs for your buck as far as quality, pricing goes. They are not the lightest wheel you can buy but they do not lighten your wallet like some of the other light weight wheels. They have two lines for the Busa the V-Track and Tri-R. Mine are the V Track series. The Tri-R are lighter but you must order them with wave rotors supplied by Carrozzeria.
Busa 24.jpg

Busa 24.jpg

Back