Carrozzeria Wheels

hey where in tucson are you Im out in rita ranch do you ever go to the tuesday night tsr bike nights at chuy's on pima and wilmot?

This was the price I could of got them last year. What is the going price now?

"The Vstar wheels are $1450 shipped. The sprocket you will need for them is $60."

Some very nice wheels. Now I am definitely getting the fever! Hey glenn60 I make over once in a to a bike night...usually go over with Evan or Phil. Won't make it tonight though.

Hey megawatt,

The guys at ESP are telling me 1650 for a set. 30 bucks max shipping. Not sure if this includes the sprocket or not.

Love mine!
Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

cheers
ken

I love those smoked looking ones!!!

:whistle:
3974837417_678b2307f7.jpg

:thumbsup:
3868834622_3b524507e1_o.jpg

All Carrozzeria wheels have gone up in price this year. They make a great product...I LOVE MINE!

Hey megawatt,

The guys at ESP are telling me 1650 for a set. 30 bucks max shipping. Not sure if this includes the sprocket or not.

I will PM you the contact info of who and where that told me that price, keep in mind it was last year. But never hurts to shop around.

Finally got mine on yesterday after looking at 'em in my living room for almost 6 months. Not much light for pics but here's few.

IMG_0303.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

I bought a set of Carozze-somethings last summer, prior to Bonneville. I would say this: they are an AWESOME road wheel, especially for the price. Turn in is fantastic in the twisties. However, on the salt the squared off shape of the spokes and rim tend to accumulate salt, which throws off the balance at high speed. Switched back to the stock front rim and felt a bit more stable at 180+ on salt. Still use em for street and track, but will use stock rims for Bonnie. To get the best deal, see if you can get the "racer support" price. Only drawback is you have to show you compete somewhere, with an AMA license or entry forms to the Texas Mile, El Mirage, Speed Week, Bub or something similar. Also they're set up for ZX-12 bolt pattern so your rear sprocket won't fit, you'll need a new one.

I believe Brocks is the exclusive distributor in the U.S. for the BST's. I've had these wine red Carrozzerias since last fall but just now mounted a set of Power Ones and should have them on by the weekend. The pics don't do the wheels justice.

Nice looking wheels but...how on earth do you guys keep them CLEAN?

Seriously, I can't keep the stock black ones clean...a ride to work and back
and they are filthy again. I've tried wax, teflon wax, honda polish, pledge...etc...

All the nooks and cranies on those wheels ???

Back