I am more of a controlled drinker.

ONE BEER AT A TIME,
ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

It's all about control.:laugh:

I am more of a controlled drinker.

ONE BEER AT A TIME,
ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

It's all about control.:laugh:

See Bubba has mastered the inherent drinking problem we are all faced with.... two hands one mouth :rofl:

Man all I wanted to do is get a mild buzz and watch the bikinis walk by the pool when my girlfriend isn't around. Ten dollar beer ruined my (getting buzzed) plans! ??? No more cruises for me. :banghead: By the way, I paid $1,400.00 for two (cruise only) then I paid $140.00 for mandatory gratuity, $500.00 for travel costs. At least you would think the beer would be reasonable?

Last edited:
Man all I wanted to do is get a mild buzz and watch the bikinis walk by the pool when my girlfriend isn't around. Ten dollar beer ruined my (getting buzzed) plans! ??? No more cruises for me. :banghead: By the way, I paid $1,400.00 for two (cruise only) then I paid $140.00 for mandatory gratuity, $500.00 for travel costs. At least you would think the beer would be reasonable?

Well a few things here. $1400 isn't horrible price assuming it is a 7 day cruise. But there are much better deals to be had, just look around. The "Mandatory" gratuity isn't mandatory. I have been on numerous cruises and have not once paid their mandatory gratuity. Just stroll down to the pursers desk and let them know that you want to take care of your own gratuities with cash.......those charges on the old sail and sign account will then vanish quickly. As other posters said before the way to go is to bring on a supply with you in your carry on, not a motherload but a modest amount, then enjoy the bars in port.

I would also recommend trying to go on a Royal Caribbean cruise, they blow Carnival away in my opinion. Cruising is the only way to vacation! :drool:

If you don't gamble or drink there is absolutely nothing to do on a cruise. Been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean both. Best part is finally getting off the ship in home port.

happy carnival cruise GIF

#BookAnotherCruise *

Back