Carbon Fiber and Black Wheels ON

bowdown.gif

(busahaya @ Nov. 08 2006,16:14) Looks cool Direc, hopefully one of these days we'll take a nice stroll through ACH
beerchug.gif
What are y'all doing Nov 18th. Go to the link below for info!!!

I think you NEED to be there, See the Route map in the thread or PM me with your email and I'll send a copy direct.

Talk to you soon,

The carbon inners look great! I've been thinking of buying some myself, just afraid of fitment.

how much did the C/F top of the tripple clamp cost? And the inners? How much did those run you each?
SHOCKED.gif

The only Negative is the Convex Makes it difficult to distinquish between a regular vehicle or a Black and White (California Highway Patrol). [/Quote]
The new models are dull white with low profile light gear. Practically invisible.
pissed.gif

(V8N3T @ Nov. 08 2006,19:08) how much did the C/F top of the tripple clamp cost? And the inners? How much did those run you each?
SHOCKED.gif
Scored the Top Crown Trim From MRCycles.com

Genuine Carbon fiber with UV protective polyurethane top coat provides a protective rich finish that conforms to your bike perfectly. 3M adhesives ensure the parts will stay put and look great for years to come. Made in USA. 2pc set includes crown trim and stem washer trim.    

Top Crown Trim - Carbon - Fits all years
99950-70458 $22.95

The Dash Panels are the Twill Weave Carbon, they sell for $370.00 + Shipping, these are from Magical Racing from Japan. http://www.magicalracing.co.jp/LineUp/99gsx1300r_en.html

I had no major issues with Fitment, had to smoth one minor radius at the extreme top of the upper panel, other than that, NO PROBLEM!!!!

is the Triple Clamp Trim real carbon? I can't find the them in real CF.

(frisbee @ Nov. 15 2006,14:17) is  the Triple Clamp Trim real carbon? I can't find the them in real CF.
Yes it is, with a protective UV Coating (High Gloss Finish).

They are available at mrcycles.com, under Suzuki OEM accessories.

http://www.mrcycles.com/eshoppr....ims.htm

Genuine Carbon fiber with UV protective polyurethane top coat provides a protective rich finish that conforms to your bike perfectly. 3M adhesives ensure the parts will stay put and look great for years to come. Made in USA. 2pc set includes crown trim and stem washer trim.

Part #: 99950-70458

Back