rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

(Director @ Nov. 06 2006,21:15)
(runeight @ Nov. 06 2006,19:34) where are these?

wink.gif
Only $3750.00, I Definitely NEED These, I will be Stashing Cash for a Purchase sometime 2007, !!!!
no way! Check with board sponsers for best price. GPW, StreetnTrack.

They had a group thing going for $2750 shipped. I think that was the price.

At any rate check with those sponsers listed above.

runeight...

(notman @ Nov. 07 2006,02:50)
(Director @ Nov. 06 2006,17:50) Carbon Fiber Dash Panels from Magical Racing
how well,does that mirror set up work?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
I am very Partial to the Bar end Mirrors, they provide a Much Much better field of vision, Fairing mounted mirrors gave me a great shot of my elbows and sholders!!

The only Negative is the Convex Makes it difficult to distinquish between a regular vehicle or a Black and White (California Highway Patrol).

But then Again, I NEVER go over the Posted Speed limit??? Yeah Right!!!

rock.gif

rock.gif

(clrwtrbusa @ Nov. 07 2006,08:10) Carbon Fiber is a sickness. Get yourself some help real soon, before its too late
It is Definitely TOO LATE!!!!

I NEED Those CF Wheels!!!! to Finish the Job!!

(runeight @ Nov. 07 2006,08:15)

wink.gif
Only $3750.00, I Definitely NEED These, I will be Stashing Cash for a Purchase sometime 2007, !!!!

runeight...
Thank you for the Info, You are seriously Tempting me !!!!.

And Actually, I'll Keep the Rental Property and will be Selling My 04 GSXR 1K Mladin.

Then I'll Invest in more Upgrades to the Busa and the 04 GSXR 1k Black LE.

Thank you again for the info, every dollar save Helps!!!

(Director @ Nov. 07 2006,11:17) And Actually, I'll Keep the Rental Property and will be Selling My 04 GSXR 1K Mladin.

That's a great homage to the Busa, and yours is looking fantastic. I love the black wheels...I wondered if that would look better when I originally saw the LE at the dealer. Great job, sir
smile.gif

(Director @ Nov. 07 2006,10:17)
(runeight @ Nov. 07 2006,08:15)

wink.gif

runeight...
Thank you for the Info, You are seriously Tempting me !!!!.

And Actually, I'll Keep the Rental Property and will be Selling My 04 GSXR 1K Mladin.

Thank you again for the info, every dollar save Helps!!!
yes..keep the house. Much better retun in the end.

runeight...

(Red05 @ Nov. 07 2006,09:43)
(Director @ Nov. 07 2006,11:17) And Actually, I'll Keep the Rental Property and will be Selling My 04 GSXR 1K Mladin.

That's a great homage to the Busa, and yours is looking fantastic. I love the black wheels...I wondered if that would look better when I originally saw the LE at the dealer. Great job, sir
smile.gif
Thank you very much,
I thought the Same Thing when the 06 LE first hit the market, for some reason the Silver wheels just made it look Too Tame!!!

And they are seriously a pain in the Rear to keep Clean!

It's Amazing how once you Ride the Busa, anything less feels like a Toy! I do still like the Toys on the track though!! Even though Charlesbusa throws his Busa around the Track like a 1K!!

(Director @ Nov. 06 2006,19:41)
(CAT3 @ Nov. 06 2006,18:00) I like it.  I thought it was CF Wheels and interior....but the black wheels still looks sinister and civil at the same time.
The Wheels are unfortunately Stock Black!  Some day I definitely need CF Wheels!!!
Thanks for the Compliments
Having had various aftermarket wheels on my bikes. Almost all of them. Nothing on the market compares to BST's hands down the best wheels for sportbikes on the market. Had them on my project 06 Busa and loved them. If you are seeking a set keep me in mind. They are not cheap but we can do some tweaking to ease the purchase pain just can't post my price as a dealer. Let me know. Either way your bike still looks sharp. They are a line item purchase for sure.

Greg

(GPW @ Nov. 07 2006,10:08)
(Director @ Nov. 06 2006,19:41)
(CAT3 @ Nov. 06 2006,18:00) I like it.  I thought it was CF Wheels and interior....but the black wheels still looks sinister and civil at the same time.
The Wheels are unfortunately Stock Black!  Some day I definitely need CF Wheels!!!
Thanks for the Compliments
Having had various aftermarket wheels on my bikes. Almost all of them. Nothing on the market compares to BST's hands down the best wheels for sportbikes on the market. Had them on my project 06 Busa and loved them. If you are seeking a set keep me in mind. They are not cheap but we can do some tweaking to ease the purchase pain just can't post my price as a dealer. Let me know. Either way your bikes still looks sharp. They are a line item purchase for sure.

Greg
Greg,
Thank You, very much appreciated! I have added you to my File for future reference, you will be my first call when I pull the handle and spring for the BST's, Have heard nothing but Praises on these wheels.

Nice, I love teh CF panels they look Smooth! By the way what did you do with your silver wheels?
beerchug.gif

Hmmm, something missing....

These!

Gotta do this- love the Pazzo's!

P.S.- Cheaper than BST's too!!
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Nov. 08 2006,07:14) Hmmm, something missing....

These!

Gotta do this- love the Pazzo's!

P.S.- Cheaper than BST's too!!  
laugh.gif
Absolutely!!!!!

Pazzo's are Definitely on my Shopping List!!!

Also, Trying to Muster up the Courage to Cut 2" holes in my fairings for the CF Frame Sliders (currently just sitting on the shelf)

Looks cool Direc, hopefully one of these days we'll take a nice stroll through ACH
beerchug.gif

Back