Carbon Fiber and Black Wheels ON

Director

Donating Member
Registered
Finally got the Wheels Changed out, Getting Rid of the Silver and going with Black (Looks tougher and Faster!!!!)

Also Installed the Carbon Fiber Dash Panels and Trim, (Gotta Love Carbon Fiber to appreciate the overkill!!)

PC052039__Small_.JPG

I like it. I thought it was CF Wheels and interior....but the black wheels still looks sinister and civil at the same time.

I love it, I appreciate it, and I have first hand knowledge of how your pocket book feels!

Something about CF that makes you wonder if your completely sane...the more you get, the more you want. The more you want the more you work. The more you work, the more you shop for more unique CF. The more unique CF, the more $$$$...thus the cycle keeps repeating itself...lmao...it is a sickness I tell ya.

beerchug.gif

(Valium @ Nov. 06 2006,18:11) I love it, I appreciate it, and I have first hand knowledge of how your pocket book feels!

Something about CF that makes you wonder if your completely sane...the more you get, the more you want. The more you want the more you work. The more you work, the more you shop for more unique CF. The more unique CF, the more $$$$...thus the cycle keeps repeating itself...lmao...it is a sickness I tell ya.

beerchug.gif
The same thing goes for Ohlins.........
Director, NICE bike. I was never aware of how cool your busa is. I might have to rearange my top 10 busa list.

My Magical Racing CF panels are going back to Charles for a replacement due to lousy fit up/finish and two holes that were drilled in the right panel
AAAssjani.gif

How was the fit/finish on your set?

(CAT3 @ Nov. 06 2006,18:00) I like it.  I thought it was CF Wheels and interior....but the black wheels still looks sinister and civil at the same time.
The Wheels are unfortunately Stock Black!  Some day I definitely need CF Wheels!!!
Thanks for the Compliments

(Valium @ Nov. 06 2006,18:11) I love it, I appreciate it, and I have first hand knowledge of how your pocket book feels!

beerchug.gif
IT is a Sickness, Now I Need Those CF Wheels shown above!!!!

(runeight @ Nov. 06 2006,19:34) where are these?

wink.gif
Thank you very much runeight!!!!

Now I Look at the Stock Black Wheels, and See them as a Temporary Substitute for the CF ones you Pictured, I Like those ALOT!!!

I Have a House in Fort Worth I'm thinking about Selling just to Fund more Mods and More Bikes, and More Aftermarket STUFF, And more Track Days, etc. etc.!!!

(black954 @ Nov. 06 2006,18:26)

beerchug.gif
The same thing goes for Ohlins.........
Director, NICE bike. I was never aware of how cool your busa is. I might have to rearange my top 10 busa list.
I NEED Ohlins!!!!  And I'm Still Waiting for My CF Front Fender from OPP, Been on Order since JULY, or Since I saw the Pics of yours with the CF Front Fender!!

Thank you for Compliments

(newmill @ Nov. 06 2006,18:41) My Magical Racing CF panels are going back to Charles for a replacement due to lousy fit up/finish and two holes that were drilled in the right panel  
AAAssjani.gif

How was the fit/finish on your set?
The Panels actually Fit up, Right out of the Box, with one exception, had to do some minor filing at the extreme upper corners of the upper panels, just made the external Radii a little smother to keep from rubbing and possibly delaminatingat the extreme end.

Other than that I was pleasantly suprised at the Direct Fit! When re-attaching the Fairings it is helpful to not snug any of the fairing bolts until everything is in place that way you can manipulate how everything lines up before torquing it the fairing bolts down.

Let me know how your replacement set looks??

Back